The Eagle Has Landed

General Biker Banter
carmanbikes

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

Post by carmanbikes »

Hello Carl, Nice to hear your back, sorry to hear you have been having it rough keep your chin up and always remember nothing last forever good or bad so it will get better :thumbup :thumbup:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Pete.L wrote:Yo Carl!

Great to have you back :D Sorry to hear you're not in the greatest of places right now. Get stuck in with this lot again and you will soon realise you are saner than you first thought. :thumbup:

Pete.l
Pete!! Sane!! us lot!! You on something :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

The igloo has landed
http://www.patternpeople.com/wp-content ... TxtDTh.jpg

Is this where you've been hiding, Carl?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Welcome back Carlos we need to catch up over coffee and green& blacks chocolate fella. Glad your back in the fold mate:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:Hellooooooo The little green men just dropped me back off. LOL

First off a Massive apologies to you all for leaving you in the lurch. Life kind of took over and I needed a break from it all. Got really busy for a while and life was going really well and was very busy. It all went very much tits up though and ended with me loosing a 30 year friendship. Not good and I wish I hadn't started now. :sad2

Feeling very down in the dumps and very depressed. No work, no money, no friends and the bike is off the road. Cant afford to run it at the moment and It also needs an MOT. Got some work to do on it and get it back to MOT standard as and when I can. Talking about MOT, I have a question. I have been on the search for some oval shaped baffles to fit Two Brothers cans. I cant find any for the life of me. Any idea on how I can silence them down a bit for MOT purposes?

Dam I miss going for a blast. Mind you right now it's probably not a good idea as I'm likely to do something stupid. Been job hunting all day and that has got me more depressed. Got myslef into a bit of a mental hole so time to start thinking positive and dig myslef back out again. Anyway that's enough about me how you all doing. I've got some posts to catch up on LOL All the usual mob still here. I've missed the banter especially Mac's pisstaking.

Anyway I see Lloydie finally got top poster :wave: Well deserved too. :clap: :clap: I was thinking about you earlier mate. No...not like that. Like this
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sheep ... 57006.html

Keeping this post short and sweet. Hope your all OK and I shall catch up with everyone as and when. :thumbup:
Good to hear your back mate, sorry to hear of your plight, the best way to fix the end can problem is to find an M.o.T place with a deaf tester.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Thank feck your back.

Get back to your day job of moderating the for sales section my man.

Good times are just around the corner!

J
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Thanks for all the kind words.

Last time I was in Gretna this is what I saw.

And on the last magical supermoon I caught this UFO
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Welcome back bud . Keep your chins up ,glass half full and all that ! Well it's what I'm telling myself .
Don't be a stranger [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Watty

Post by Watty »

lloydie wrote:Welcome back bud . Keep your chins up ,glass half full and all that ! Well it's what I'm telling myself .
Don't be a stranger [THUMBS UP SIGN]
CHINS!!!! :lol: :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good to see you back Carl, it was a very nice surprise to see a reply to my PM I sent you last year :wink: :thumbup: I nearly fell of my chair :)

Chris.
popkat

Post by popkat »

Hiya :wave:
Re your cans, as long as there's nothing on them stating "not for road use" or similar then they should be ok, go ask the mot tester first to see if he'd be happy with them, I'll bet he passes Harleys with loud pipes and yours will be quieter.

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
fireballxl5

Post by fireballxl5 »

Been away just seen the post

Glad to hear your back Carl :clap: :clap: :clap: