Tattoos, your thoughts and pics

General Biker Banter
Ckennedy

Re: Tattoos, your thoughts and pics

Post by Ckennedy »

Looking good Neil :thumbup: have to say these are no where near finished but I'm pretty impressed with how they are so the finished product should be amazing. Not sure if I'll have any more or not. It'll take me another 5 years to decide anyway so I've got some time :lol:

Doesn't hurt to much this morning. Slightly sore in places but other than that it's fine. Supprised how much it took out of me yesterday. Granted I only had about 5 hrs sleep the night before but I was in bed for 9 last night and up at 7 this morning :shock:

Don't think there will be any more work for 6-8 weeks though as I'm off to Spain during the 1st 2 weeks of sept so don't want fresh work done for then. So will be end of sept or early Oct when I go back for the 2nd session.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
playerone

Post by playerone »

Ckennedy wrote:Looking good Neil :thumbup: have to say these are no where near finished but I'm pretty impressed with how they are so the finished product should be amazing. Not sure if I'll have any more or not. It'll take me another 5 years to decide anyway so I've got some time :lol:

Doesn't hurt to much this morning. Slightly sore in places but other than that it's fine. Supprised how much it took out of me yesterday. Granted I only had about 5 hrs sleep the night before but I was in bed for 9 last night and up at 7 this morning :shock:

Don't think there will be any more work for 6-8 weeks though as I'm off to Spain during the 1st 2 weeks of sept so don't want fresh work done for then. So will be end of sept or early Oct when I go back for the 2nd session.

they are addictive so chances are you'll end up with another one :thumbup: did you eat before you got it done and take a snack for the session (obviously depending on how long you sit)? I always find the first shower and cream application the worst, it hurts like wombles!!!!! I'll see it in the flesh in Spain :thumbup: :thumbup:
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

being dyslexic i thought the the topic was "taboos, your thoughts and pics"......having seen the pics of CK it still took a while for the penny to drop
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Yes Neil had a mc donalds breakfast before I went in and then had lunch around half 12/1 ish. First shower and cream wasn't to bad. Was bare able at least :lol: there won't be any more work done before then. I'll just have to be careful over there and make sure I wear plenty of sun cream.

horselg

Post by horselg »

Just had my latest tattoo completed for my up coming 50th birthday.

It is addictive, planning on a full sleeve eventually.

bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

why the Feck have you got a tattoo of my "Granny" on your arm! nice artwork though. If you like that sort of thing. :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
horselg

Post by horselg »

That is Eddie, from Irom Maiden's Killers album.
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

That's not bad that. Not my sort of tattoo but it's good art work. Not sure when mine will get finished :( it's just one thing after another :'(

Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Thought I would bring this back up.

After my accident and getting nearly everything else sorted I have now had some more work done on my tattoo.

Rang the shop that started it and found the artist who started it isn't tattooing any more so got booked in with another or there lads who was going to finish it.

Got a call last weekend saying they were having to cancel as the bloke had found a job over seas and just picked up and be left with no notice. So with a lot of searching and some help from a member on here I got in touch with another bloke a bit further away. Had a chat about what to do and he changed my mind on how to finish it. Was supposed to be just the dragon on the upper of the left arm down to the elbow but it's a little different now.

The dragon will be blended into what is now there and should look pretty epic. He is also going to tidy up and finish the rest of the too so it looks like only one artist has done it but I'm pretty impressed so far. One whole day down, should be 1 more full day to go. Making 3 full days and a lot of pound coins later.

See what you think........

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i liked the ones from years ago where you licked your arm and stuck them on, waited a bit and pulled the paper off. You could change them with a hefty bit of that big bar of orange soap you got then. :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
macdee

Post by macdee »

when i was about 10 i got some of those transfer ones for a present form one of our american relatives
there was a dragon about six inches long so i stuck it on my chest BIG chest :wink:

any way forgot it was there and went with the summer scheme to the pool
well the older boys couldn't stop laughing the barstwards
thought it suffering was never going to stop FECKERS
told you not to but oh no you knew better
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Sorry but I make the link between tattoos and lower mental capacity, I assume that people with lots of tats are a bit thick, or a bit slutty.

and yes I know one should not judge, but people do................

Very few are artistic and well done......

sorry
it may be clever, but its not big.
Watty

Post by Watty »

RAINMAKER wrote:Sorry but I make the link between tattoos and lower mental capacity, I assume that people with lots of tats are a bit thick, or a bit slutty.

sorry
Eh! I know lawyers and solicitors with ink! Not sure they are thick or sluts! ! I'd rate a statement like that as small minded! My opinion only!!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

RAINMAKER wrote:Sorry but I make the link between tattoos and lower mental capacity, I assume that people with lots of tats are a bit thick, or a bit slutty.

sorry
That's okay mate, no need to apologise for being ignorant.

I have a lot of tats on my body, only in places where they can be covered up.

body painting and tats go back for thousands of years.

I don't regret any of my tats, some have meaning ( to me ) and some are for my personal amusement and one has a story behind it.

We all make different choices in life, screw what other people think.
Watty

Post by Watty »

StormingHonda wrote:

sorry
That's okay mate, no need to apologise for being ignorant.

I have a lot of tats on my body, only in places where they can be covered up.

body painting and tats go back for thousands of years.

I don't regret any of my tats, some have meaning ( to me ) and some are for my personal amusement and one has a story behind it.

We all make different choices in life, screw what other people think.
+1
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!