Recent crash

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
scooke

Recent crash

Post by scooke »

Hay guys and to admin sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but last night I low sided my 2month old vtr (to me anyway) umm fairings a complete right off same with echausts, forks are basically scrap does anyone have any spare or know any other forks that would fit on the vtr many thanks.
alanfjones1411

Re: Recent crash

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Sorry to hear about your off,had one myself recently,sickening ain't they. Fireblade 954 forks,I got them on my storm.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

oooh not good lad. there are few folk on here that sell spares so im sure one of them will be along shortly :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
kev64

Post by kev64 »

That's sad news, especially so soon since you got it, people on here are good for spares
also Ebay is where I get all my bargains !
scooke

Post by scooke »

Hay guys massive thank you to the people that's responded sounds silly but how do you post pictures as then I can show you lovely lot how busted it is.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

scooke wrote:Hay guys massive thank you to the people that's responded sounds silly but how do you post pictures as then I can show you lovely lot how busted it is.
Upload them from your 'puter to a hosting server i.e http://tinypic.com then use the URL for the image to display them here by posting it between image tags.

Code: Select all

[img]http://cl.ly/image/382G353e2P3G/REVOLUTION-STAGE2-RACER001-page-001_zpsfqlwquqo.jpg[/img]
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Pistonguy

Post by Pistonguy »

Fireblade forks and yokes too? Im stateside and wanting to do a front end swap. I also noticed that my vtr yokes/forks look a good bit identical to the early model cbr1100xx blackbirds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk