Exhaust Baffled

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Metalmad18

Re: Exhaust Baffled

Post by Metalmad18 »

This is something I had been wondering myself. Are they genuine? I did a lot of looking around and came out inconclusive. You're right there is no port to attach a db killer, one would have to be drilled and I don't fancy that. I do have the stock cans but I don't want to take these off. I can live with the noise if I have to ;)

The configuration is the link pipes fit onto the VTR downpipes by the left footpeg and the cans slip over them. the link pipes were adjusted so that the arrow cans could fit on. I think originally the cans were from a TL1000.

Yes toured the world as a guitarist in a band, big metal festivals and the like. Been offered some tours as a sound engineer but didn't take them. Taking time away from that now and doing real job that pays with real money so I can afford to buy things like food and shelter, and bits for this VTR :)

Ideally if there is one I can get which might work I will, if not then I guess they will remain as they are.
Honda VTR 1000F 1997 Black
Arrow Exhausts
Maxton Rear Suspension
Renthal Grips
R&G Bar Ends and protectors
ASV levers
Blackbird Stand

Wanted
Manual CCT's (bought but need to be fitted)
Mosfet Reg/Rec
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Like I said earlier try PJ engineering...

http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 24#p389714
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Metalmad18

Post by Metalmad18 »

Will do cheers
Honda VTR 1000F 1997 Black
Arrow Exhausts
Maxton Rear Suspension
Renthal Grips
R&G Bar Ends and protectors
ASV levers
Blackbird Stand

Wanted
Manual CCT's (bought but need to be fitted)
Mosfet Reg/Rec