what have i done????

General Biker Banter
twintin

Post by twintin »

update after lookin at the weather forecast of sleet/snow/rain/wind tommora im pickin it up tonight :twisted:
its not rust it's character
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

twintin wrote:update after lookin at the weather forecast of sleet/snow/rain/wind tommora im pickin it up tonight :twisted:
Good thinking Batman :!: :lol:
twintin

Post by twintin »

yeah great idea that was :roll: lovely all day till 4 went to chesterfield and it sodding pissed it down all the way there and back :roll: so had to spend 2 hrs cleaning all the crap off. Just to rub even more salt into the wounds Saturday was glorious non of the forecast sleet/snow just bright & sunny !!!!!! hey ho so hopefully i should get a ride this week and see what it's really like :D
its not rust it's character
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

twintin wrote:yeah great idea that was :roll: lovely all day till 4 went to chesterfield and it sodding pissed it down all the way there and back :roll: so had to spend 2 hrs cleaning all the crap off. Just to rub even more salt into the wounds Saturday was glorious non of the forecast sleet/snow just bright & sunny !!!!!! hey ho so hopefully i should get a ride this week and see what it's really like :D
That is just typical UK weather :!: well at least you've got your new machine now :!: :D