Yo.. Hi.. Hello.. Happy Sunday

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
bigtwinthing

Re: Yo.. Hi.. Hello.. Happy Sunday

Post by bigtwinthing »

Hello from the New Forest. Treemendsus to meet you ( Scots pine theme :lol: )
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
mightyscotspine

Post by mightyscotspine »

lumpyv wrote:hello mr tree :wave:

whats broken about the VTR and did you do it yourself or buy it like that ??

Hello lumpyv... mine is very lumpy.. i bought it as a non runner, he said the starter was broken, it came with a recon one.. i fitted it.. nope.. checked with power direct to starter before fitting.. So trying to pluck up courage to rebuild what i think is a bent valve or two... an opportunity to learn i guess! :D
mightyscotspine

bigtwinthing wrote:Hello from the New Forest. Treemendsus to meet you ( Scots pine theme :lol: )

Nice... I bet you have a few extra horses because you are a new forest vtr'rrrrrr! Hi btw :thumbup:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

mightyscotspine wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Hello from the New Forest. Treemendsus to meet you ( Scots pine theme :lol: )

Nice... I bet you have a few extra horses because you are a new forest vtr'rrrrrr! Hi btw :thumbup:

you will fit in really well with crap jokes like that. Really helpful guys on this forum.
mightyscotspine

Nice ride you have there.. Presuming those are bar risers Btw? Looks like you've lavished some time and money on your bike..
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

mightyscotspine wrote:Nice ride you have there.. Presuming those are bar risers Btw? Looks like you've lavished some time and money on your bike..

CNC topyoke and Renthals, WP ride adjustable rear Shock. Roger Ditchfield Forks and a lightened flywheel. Nowt done to the engine, as Iam a blind old git. Love the bikes.
mightyscotspine

bigtwinthing wrote:
mightyscotspine wrote:Nice ride you have there.. Presuming those are bar risers Btw? Looks like you've lavished some time and money on your bike..

CNC topyoke and Renthals, WP ride adjustable rear Shock. Roger Ditchfield Forks and a lightened flywheel. Nowt done to the engine, as Iam a blind old git. Love the bikes.
Must handle nicely then! Hopefully i will get mine to the stage where it actually works.. then i can fit some old git handlebars like you ;-) Look very comfy and useful for wheelies..
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

welcome to the madness :beer:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: