Davie Mac

General Biker Banter
tattie

Davie Mac

Post by tattie »

It sounded good when you passed here about 12.20 today a proper Blue Flame sound. I was planning to go out yesterday but my rh link pipe is cracked at the footrest hanger bracket. I will be taking off the cans for the mot and will get it welded sometime before March.

CCTs: I had mine done at about 27,000 ish +- a few hundred last summer before I went down the lakes.
Got a bike Mechanic in Inverness to do the ccts, air filter and carb balance all at the same time.
Being in to things wooden I did'nt really fancy attempting it, mind you I did the head bearings last year, a mate called in one night and thought I was building a crate round the bike with all the timber supporting bars, calipers etc.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
DavieMac11

Post by DavieMac11 »

Cheers Tattie,

Went for a run up the strue and down through edderton before heading home the A9 earlier. Had a quick look in as I passed but never saw any sign o life. (Thought i'd just let ya know I was in the vacinity and disturb the peace! :wink: )

As for the CCT's...
Think i'll just drop the bike into mitchells one day in the next few weeks to get the job done. Ordered CCT's from http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk last week, so got them just sitting in the house waiting to go on. (Hearing all these horror reports of them going and bending valves is just playing on my mind now!)

Cheers
Davie :)
tattie

Post by tattie »

PM sent
Common sense ain't all that common!
DavieMac11

Post by DavieMac11 »

PM sent