Hello From A New Firestorm Owner

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
agentpineapple

Re: Hello From A New Firestorm Owner

Post by agentpineapple »

Firestormerz wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:beckton you say, my old stomping ground, I know a couple of great bike mechanics in beckton, your only 5 to 10mins away from me in Shadwell... :thumbup:
we'll have to meet up at the high beech tea hut in the future.... :thumbup:
definitely up for a tea at Berts, good to hear about mechanics, I've used Charles of Howard Powells for years, for complex jobs needing hooking up to diagnostics Etty Tylers or my mate Dave Wilkins but he's in Kent. Would be interested in your recommendations.
blimey etty tylers, my first job when I left school was next door to etty tylers..... :wink:
that's 25yrs ago, god i'm getting old.
if your about tomorrow morning or afternoon, I might be up for meeting and having a cupa, that's if your not honing around the burnham bends.... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Redthunder

Post by Redthunder »

Welcome!
Bike looks superb!
98 'Storm
16 Kawasaki Z1000sx
95 CB500r
98 Vfr800
00 Zx6r

Destined4bikes17@gmail.com
Geoff S

Post by Geoff S »

Shiiiny. Looking good. Welcome mate.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I don't like watching backward facing videos, I also dislike helmet cams, as the rider checks the clocks and generally moves there head to much, for me its has to be a tank or fairing mounted forward facing camera.... :thumbup:
I think any angle gets boring after about 5-10 secs especially if it's the same thing in view. Multiple angles and a story is what you want.

Welcome to the forum :beer:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside