Test Picture

General Bike chat
carmanbikes

Test Picture

Post by carmanbikes »

VTRDark

Re: Test Picture

Post by VTRDark »

Wow that's worth the wait and looking a bit special. Don't Samco make Red hoses then. What brand front disks are those? Make sure that White cable tie you have on the drain hoses is not constricting them, it looks like it's squeezing them rather than just hold them in place.

Also the fairing bracket on the frame above the gene cover, there's another bracket behind it and I don't recognise that, maybe it's a lower (bikini) fairing bracket. What you should have there is a little bendy bracket (similar to the one that sits on the bottom sprocket cover bolt and holds the sidestand switch wire in place) it should have a rubber coating on one end and bends around and holds the main loom and any other bits in place on the inside of the frame.

Told you we would start spotting things in a pics. You have passed scrutineering :lol:

Keep up the good work mate, looks fantastic :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lanny

Post by lanny »

Very smart - when is it ready to ride ? You have made it to precious to get wet ! :thumbup:
carmanbikes

Post by carmanbikes »

lanny wrote:Very smart - when is it ready to ride ? You have made it to precious to get wet ! :thumbup:
Lanny, That's your rear shock on that m8, That's how long its took :lol:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

that's looking lovely lee, I like the blue hoses... :thumbup:
never seen those discs before?
love the colour of the wheel, and its nice when you have new chain and sprockets, it's a shame they don't stay that clean for long tho... :(
is that a cbr600 m/c???
looking forward to seeing it all finished.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
carmanbikes

Post by carmanbikes »

agentpineapple wrote:that's looking lovely lee, I like the blue hoses... :thumbup:
never seen those discs before?
love the colour of the wheel, and its nice when you have new chain and sprockets, it's a shame they don't stay that clean for long tho... :(
is that a cbr600 m/c???
looking forward to seeing it all finished.... :thumbup:
Hiya Martin, Im getting there slowly the hoses are nice arnt they :wink: it is a cbr 600 m/c and calipers and the disc are pfm cast iron with brembo carbon ceramic pads never used this type of disc before the downside of them is rust but I don't do a lot of going out in the rain so should be ok
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

the downside of them is rust
That's the sign of a good quality disk. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

Won't those brake discs overheat and warp? Doesn't look like air can get through them very well?
Or am I being stupid? :lol:

Bikes looking good though, hope it's worth the time and effort :thumbup: (What am I saying? Of course it will be! :wink:)
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement