What’s happened to education? – Rant

General Biker Banter
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Whadda bunch o Pedants' an Grammar Queens' yall are.....Remember if there is one born every minuite the fkin world is full of em! if you meet one do it a favour and twist its head sharply to the right and turn it off, do it at random at a school lunch break , a shopping centre is best one with a mcdonalds.. crowds of the little bleeders. get em while they are young ,if you wait till the late teens the kneck muscles are pretty tough and you have to use both hands to twist effectively. but the yowuns is easy, one in each hand.
just Twist an go. watch in amazement as you cut a swathe through the little wastes of blood..to the beat of your favourite track . an escalator is my personal fave.the way they tumble down the steps as i switch em off has me chuckling into my balaclava... :?
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.wilde1 wrote:my education was a bit different,,,i got ho ho levels in laughter...a hay level in farming..i also got a gce in metal work and an o level in biology...so..if you want your cat welded...im yer man!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Watch out Iggy :!: :!: :lol:

Chris.
nobby50

Post by nobby50 »

makes you wonder how he ever filled in the application form for registration on ebay...i go with zerozero s approach,but maybe thats a scottish thing.... :twisted:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

LMHO! Good one Kaz! "Atrocious" only has one "t"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Badger

Post by Badger »

There are some well educated & clever people on this site, but what gives you the right to slag off another human being, just because he can't spell
correctly.
The guy might be doing the best he can, or it might be a clever advert?
I don't know the guy, or had any dealings with him in the past.
I now feel very intimidated about writing any further post on this site just because I might not be able to spell correctly or my grammer might not be up to scratch.

Very disappointed
Alan
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: Ha :lol:
Don't worry aout it Alan. They've all put up with my atro...atttrou....crap spellin for ages and it's never stopped me putting up a post :wink:

Pete.l
MDJ

Post by MDJ »

wassamatter wiv u blud? dat is pufic inglish. an da bike? mans dem be bling bling wiv dat hevy bak part of the bike. wicked innit bruv? :wink:

now lookin like a geeeniass! :wink: could just be a mix of misspelling and text msg speak....
I got knocked down, but i'll get up again and you'll never ever keep me down!
Badger

Post by Badger »

I've not got a problem with the banter & piss taking between members,
but I think it's wrong to stick it somebody, who can't defend them selves.

I might not be explaining myself very well, but I thought the people on this site were better than that.

Alan
kevg

Post by kevg »

Easy alan, as you say the guy can't defend himself, but if he puts an ad like that in the public domain then he can be open to ridicule.

and like you also said it could be a clever ad, look how its got us talking about it, and how many people have looked at the ad who wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

and i think 'soop just put the ad up in the first place as an example of the way things are going these days, not as a direct attack on the guy or any other person, just society in general.
cheerz

kev
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I recon its Rich's (Cupasoop's) advert, just trying to drum some buyer :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

anyway..its no good me being good at spelling cos my keebods always ferked!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

sirch345 wrote:I recon its Rich's (Cupasoop's) advert, just trying to elbow some buyer :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.
8O 8O 8O
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.wilde1 wrote:
sirch345 wrote:I recon its Rich's (Cupasoop's) advert, just trying to elbow some buyer :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.
8O 8O 8O
You're right about your KEYBOARD 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

i ferkin hope so pal!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
droid

Post by droid »

I agree with Alan

I was laughing at this ad, when it struck me that a very good mate of mine, who does excellent work on bikes and cars for little money, spell just like that.

He had an absolutely horrific upbringing.

I felt ashamed at my attitude

You lot should feel the same. I could do the same hatchet job on half the posts on this site, but at the moment I can't be arsed.

Think on

Droid