That guy's forehead VTRGirl!

General Biker Banter
pmcq

That guy's forehead VTRGirl!

Post by pmcq »

Anyone seen this in the gallery?

What the heck? Does that guy actually have bits implanted into his head? Where do they go in? I've seen some weird sh*t in my time, but that is mental :)

BTW - I dont plan on doing this... :)[/img]
pmcq

Post by pmcq »

Just realised something - this guy may have trouble putting a helmet on :)
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

And why would he want to put a helmet on ? Doesnt look like he has an iq high enough to ride !!!! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I can remember reading about that guy's forehead in the daily newspaper, must have been a years ago atleast :!:

Apparently when he was very young he kept pinching his brothers fish fingers, his mother got so fed up telling him to stop it, that she said if you do that one more time I'm going to hit you so hard you'll never do it again!
So thats what happened, he did pinch his brothers fish fingers again, despite the harsh warnings he had had from their mother, he grabbed two at once, just as their Mother was coming back into the room, so she kept her promise and she hit him as hard as she possible could, on the back of his head, (so you can probable guess what happened) the two fish fingers went up his nostrils so fast (one in each nostril) that they didn't stop just in his nose, but carried on up into his forehead!
She couldn't believe what she had done at first, and thought she must rush him to casualty at A&E, but after calming herself and the very very shocked son down, she decided to leave them there for a while, just as a reminder to her son for not doing as he was told, which he would notice everytime he looked in the mirror!
After 18 months has passed she thought it only fair to have the fish fingers removed, after all the boy had now learnt his lesson, but to their shock and horror it was to late! the bone from his scull had almost completely encased the fish fingers and therefore would have been a major operation which the boy was to scared to have done, anyway he and his friends had got use to his new looks so it didn't really bother him! Actually he quite liked the fact he stood out in a crowd, somehow he was just different!!!!

Chris.
pmcq

Post by pmcq »

Hahahaha.... fish fingers me butt :) Cod fillets more like!

Great story Chris - got any more fishy stories ? :) :) :)
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

i could be wrong but it looks like hes caught"shagging cows"desease

:lol: :lol: :lol:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

His mother must be so proud! Looks like he can move them around too. If you look closely, they're not symmetrical. Reminds me of those beetles out of The Mummy or whatever it was. The ones that get under your skin & run around eating you from the inside out. Lovely!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

pmcq wrote:Hahahaha.... fish fingers me butt :) Cod fillets more like!

Great story Chris - got any more fishy stories ? :) :) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you liked it :!: I don't know what came over me :!: No I haven't got anymore fishy stories :roll:

Chris.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

You don't need to write a book of nonsense just copy and paste any of the topics on this site!!!!

:lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."