God I'm bored

General Biker Banter
toonarmy

God I'm bored

Post by toonarmy »

Not going back offshore till mid January thought I could relax for Xmas but it's doing my head in so bored
Virt

Re: God I'm bored

Post by Virt »

Learn to Program, you won't be bored. But you'll be extremely frustrated, confused and quite often angry at technology :thumbup: :D :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

I'm more bored.

I resigned two weeks or more ago and am going to a competitor so I thought I'd be marched out the building. Nope - told to work my three months notice and carry on as normal. Although all network access has been taken away it seems I can't do much 'normal', so I sit here and with no-one saying anything to anyone, try to look busy, go for a walk around for more people to avoid me in case I sell highly unvaluable business secrets. It might sound cushy but it's doing my wombles head in. Thankfully I have internet access but now have run out of things to look at, find out about. Did think of trying to learn German online.
Virt

Post by Virt »

BVG, there's a brilliant website for time wasting. http://www.reddit.com/

It's like a forum of forums. I spend waaaay too much time on it :lol:
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

I like Stumbleupon too - but I'm out of interest in anything. I'll go figure Reddit :thumbup: - heard of it and the little symbol without really knowing what it is. Google+ communities are spot on too I reckon for things you're interested in (mine that is, not yours as they are on the dark internet no doubt hidden away and targets for DCI Cameron and the special cyberfilter operations comedy crew)
Virt

Post by Virt »

Just search for something you're interested in, there's subreddits ( basically forums ) for almost everything possible on there. It's a remarkable thing, I spend a lot of time drooling over /r/motorcycles in my spare time :lol:
toonarmy

Post by toonarmy »

I like to be working unfortunately I'm a grafter
darkember

Post by darkember »

toonarmy wrote:I like to be working unfortunately I'm a grafter
Well get out there & do some voluntary work such as dry stone wall building, have heard its very therapeutic :plainsmile
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Not as therapeutic as 'help jamie build a bike and sort the garage out' voluntary work... ;)
Jamie :wave:
Hoppo

Post by Hoppo »

Banned the word 'bored' in my house when my boys were younger. I said being bored was an excuse for not finding something to do!! :crazy: