Firestorm Top Yoke?

Moderator: VTRDark

sirch345
Site Admin

Firestorm Top Yoke?

Post by sirch345 »

Has anyone got a Firestorm top yoke that I can have at a reasonable price please :?:

I was intending to be bidding on one on the Bay, until we had a power cut 15mins before the auction finished, so I never got a bid in :(

Chris.
ebenviljoen

Re: Firestorm Top Yoke?

Post by ebenviljoen »

halo mate,

I have one, it still has a ignition fitted though but in no working order. They tried to nick my bike about a year ago and knackerred the ignition so I swapped it. PM me if you are interrested and how much you wanna pay. Saw they go for about 30 on the bay, can do it for half that?

Let me know mate :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good Morning ebenviljoen, I think I'm sorted now, I have accepted an offer via a PM.

Many thanks for your fair offer :thumbup: If this one falls through I'll be back.

Thanks,

Chris.
ebenviljoen

Post by ebenviljoen »

No Worries mate

Eben
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

i am guessing that there is flat bar conversion project starting...............welcome to the Renthal club :D
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

AMCQ46 wrote:i am guessing that there is flat bar conversion project starting...............welcome to the Renthal club :D
You could be right Al :wink: At the moment I gathering some more bits :shh: So far I have the risers, and soon I should have a top yoke to play around with :D I'll most likely get the bars next and see how I go from there,

Chris.