Another VTR newbie

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
dragonback

Re: Another VTR newbie

Post by dragonback »

Well hello and welcome to the best forum on the web mate ,lots of info and good advice and not only nationally,from Europe , oz and US too , if your on the west side then you really cant be that far from me ,i live on the highest part of shawbost ,where everything is tied down ! You know what i mean ,for the rest of you - no it ain't because of some lightfingered buggers just the wind ! , i have been off all week but start back tonight but off again in a fortnight so will track you down then if we ain't met up before that ,shouldn't be hard just hit the limiter after 10pm lol
DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
PARSLEYRIPPER

Post by PARSLEYRIPPER »

Ah you are there!! I am in Uig, so not as west side as you but I am sure if I remove the baffles you could hear me :lol: I am sure it will only be a matter of time till our paths cross 8)
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

yes here I am and im sure we will ,one question - what is this " baffle " you speak of ?
DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
PARSLEYRIPPER

Post by PARSLEYRIPPER »

On the Scorpions it looks like there is a baffle in each can held in with an allen bolt. Thats what it looks like, I have not had time to investigate yet but have read somewhere someone has the same thing.
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

PARSLEYRIPPER wrote:On the Scorpions it looks like there is a baffle in each can held in with an allen bolt. Thats what it looks like, I have not had time to investigate yet but have read somewhere someone has the same thing.
I have scorpion cans, yes they are held in with the Allen bolt, well they were :lol: much better without baffles
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
PARSLEYRIPPER

Post by PARSLEYRIPPER »

Hairy biker wrote:
PARSLEYRIPPER wrote:On the Scorpions it looks like there is a baffle in each can held in with an allen bolt. Thats what it looks like, I have not had time to investigate yet but have read somewhere someone has the same thing.
I have scorpion cans, yes they are held in with the Allen bolt, well they were :lol: much better without baffles
Yes I removed mine today whaaaaa sounds fantastic
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

My mrs reckons she can hear me coming home from a mile away when I've been out on the bike, so I said to her, if that's true why is the kettle never on when I get back! :lol:
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
PARSLEYRIPPER

Post by PARSLEYRIPPER »

:lol: :lol: :lol: priceless
shaggy-doo

Post by shaggy-doo »

hi and welcome mate :)
Regards ian