All good
98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
mik_str

Re: July 4th (touchy subject(?)

Post by mik_str »

[quote="geodudeAs they say though, one mans trash is another mans treasure :thumbup:[/quote]

IN a semi-related topic, I guess that explains the number of Hardleys on the road..... lol
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

I don't think anyone here worries about it, we have had an awful lot of history to go worrying about losing one colony.

I mean since then we have lost India and large chunks of Africa not to mention Canada and Australia.

Hope it was a good day and the head isn't too sore!

:beer:
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

mik_str wrote:[quote="geodudeAs they say though, one mans trash is another mans treasure :thumbup:
IN a semi-related topic, I guess that explains the number of Hardleys on the road..... lol[/quote]

HAHAHAHA.... :))))))
I hope you didn't mean in Montreal, we have enough of them crap here Hardley Sportsters Fat Boys and silly Gliders....
How is the Jazz festive going up there? Had bunch of friends going for it and I stayed behind with the kids to watch the fireworks.
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Well I for one see the independance war as a natural progression of a British colony becoming independant, I like the history of it, but why would we feel any anomosity, the only animosity we feel is towards the French, because they are b*****ds, and helped you win the war, because it meant getting one over on their neighbours they had many conflicts with, even a hundred year war.

But now we forgive the french, even with their feminine ways and bad body odours.

If you ( Americans ) can find it in your heart to forgive us for burning down the white house, when we were helping our Canadian brothers, then we can forgive one of our favourite cousins.

:wink:

Happy 4th of july :D
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

And I thought we owned each other. We don't seem to do anything these days without one or the others permission. :roll: We spy on you, you spy on us. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

cybercarl wrote:And I thought we owned each other. We don't seem to do anything these days without one or the others permission. :roll: We spy on you, you spy on us. :lol:

+1 :) As far as I can tell it seems we are the strongest allies and ready to march to even the most stupid wars together
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

NHSH wrote:
cybercarl wrote:And I thought we owned each other. We don't seem to do anything these days without one or the others permission. :roll: We spy on you, you spy on us. :lol:

+1 :) As far as I can tell it seems we are the strongest allies and ready to march to even the most stupid wars together
mainly the wars that involve oil reserves........ :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

StormingHonda wrote: If you ( Americans ) can find it in your heart to forgive us for burning down the white house, when we were helping our Canadian brothers, then we can forgive one of our favourite cousins.

:wink:

Happy 4th of july :D
But now your question would be what building didn't they burn out of respect? :wink:
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Dunno as it matters much, but I suppose a holiday is a holiday.
Fireworks might be a nice touch.

Not touchy, but I wouldn't plan my year around it. After all, who books Yom kipper off? Or Tree Sperm day?

Probably similar to Jehoveh's Hopelesses are about Christmas.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.