G8

General Biker Banter
cupasoop
Site Admin

G8

Post by cupasoop »

Right guys (and gals), seeing as the top 8 will be landing just down the road from me in the next couple of days, is there anyones plane in particular you would like me to go and throw stones at as it comes in to land? Bearing in mind, if I do, it will be several years before you hear from me again, unless the snipers get me then it will be never 8O
Last edited by cupasoop on Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rich.

iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Just take your pick Cupa, any will do :lol: :lol:

See you in 2012!!!! :wink:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

NO, its got to be the French after Jacques Chirac petty jibe
"The only thing the English have done for European agriculture is mad cow"
No shitty French wine in my house anymore :!: :evil: And their apples are as bland as carpet tiles 8O
I would come and visit you, perhaps I could hide a saw in a cake.
tattie

Post by tattie »

And what did he say about our haggis, bloody cheek.

Soop: I reckon they are all flying in to Mackeranish, "the alternative runway for the space shuttle on the islands" the they will be helicoptering in to Gleneagles, can't see them driving through the angry mob to the hotel.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Got a spare SAM missile in me shed i think ! Do ya a good deal on it ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Forget the G8 "loads a police on overtime". :? .get yerself over the west coast and give the bike some megga thrashing. :lol: ....no cops...for miles...cause ...guess where they will all be :wink: looking after georges bush!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

tattie wrote:Soop: I reckon they are all flying in to Mackeranish, "the alternative runway for the space shuttle on the islands" the they will be helicoptering in to Gleneagles, can't see them driving through the angry mob to the hotel.
Tattie, they closed Prestwick on Saturday, not the airport the entire town coz some of them were flying in. I drove past today and every layby is still cordoned off with patrol cars everywhere. Maybe one or two of them are going to Mackeranish.
Stormtrooper wrote:Forget the G8 "loads a police on overtime". :? .get yerself over the west coast and give the bike some megga thrashing. :lol: ....no cops...for miles...cause ...guess where they will all be :wink: looking after georges bush!
And what do you think I was doing on Saturday :wink:

On another note, did anyone see the trouble in Edinburgh on the news on Monday? Some of that happened right under my office. Was hanging out the window watching the riot cops chasing the protesters down the road. Pretty cool to watch.
Rich.

kevg

Post by kevg »

the cops are all over the west coast also, watching the not so secret military bases there., stick to the bit in the middle :lol:
cheerz

kev