Favourite playlist..

General Biker Banter
Virt

Favourite playlist..

Post by Virt »

Anyone listen to music while riding? If so, what's your favourite playlist to do it too? Or what would be your favourite playlist if you did?

Mine -
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Miztaziggy

Re: Favourite playlist..

Post by Miztaziggy »

Hmmm...

I can honestly say I have only ever heard of Metallica on that list. I sort of went off that sort of music about 10 years ago when I stopped going to Leeds Fest and started listening to rap music. Don't really listen to all that much nowadays. Most new music is shite. I listen to talk radio when im driving to avoid it.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

[youtube][/youtube]
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Rob

Post by Rob »

Personally I don't listen to anything whilst riding. I think it would be too distracting.
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

I used to listen to music all the time when riding but i dont any more.

I listen to every type of music imaginable, from rock, oldskool hip-hop, dnb,reggae,classical,indie,trance right through to country.
I love music almost as much as bikes, and in the same way, i simply couldnt pick a list of favourites.

Im currently listening to "live and dangerous" by thin lizzy :thumbup: :thumbup:
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
adyf

Post by adyf »

Usually only put beats earphones in if I've had a shite day ,choice of music reflects this,rammstien or murderdolls maybe tallica especially for whom the bell tolls and hit the lights. By the time the tracks have finished and I've thrashed the nuts of the storm life doesn't seem so dark.till next time.can be distracting ,but some of the yorshire scenery on this rideout while listening to Pink Floyd is surreal.
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

Who needs music when you've got the storm singing away at ya! Especially when it's singing through scorpion cans :D
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
thumperslaw

Post by thumperslaw »

Slash
lars and the b8stard
five finger death punch
smells like teen sprite
Couple more
98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Ady, how the he'll can you hear anything when you're on the bike :shh:
I could feel the thump from your pipes when I was in front, never mind on the Beast :twisted:
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Virt

Post by Virt »

I know what you mean miztaziggy, a lot of my music taste is old rock/metal though so it doesn't affect me too much.. Listening to the radio is horrible because as well as the songs being crap, the people are such bad role models too it seems like. :thumbdown:

Wicky, I think that's too quiet to hear on anything other than a 125 :wink: :lol:

I used to think that way too Rob, but my helmet has built in bluetooth so I thought I may as well try it. If you get the volume right it isn't too distracting as it's still always quieter than the wind and I choose easy to listen to (for me at least) music so that I don't have to concentrate and it stays quite motivating on longer motorway journeys or the same commute I always seem to have to do..

What made you change Callam? I feel I have a wide range of music on my phone and laptop and what not, as long as it's not new. There's not much I can listen to that came out in the past 5/6 years...

For whom the bell tolls :thumbup: Never been a fan of Rammstein or murderdolls though ..

I agree with you somewhat Hairy Biker, however I don't have the luxury of a storm OR aftermarket cans so I have to make do with what I have :wink:

Ahh, five finger death punch! Good choice.. Used to listen to them on the bike but I noticed that my speed strayed a little too high and it's not as easy listening as Maiden or AC/DC or something... Amazing band though :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement