Signed for delivery

General Biker Banter
Miztaziggy

Re: Signed for delivery

Post by Miztaziggy »

Yeah, according to this it looks like they should have taken a signature. I don't understand because my neighbour was in, and they could easily have left it with her.....

The more I think about a free camera, the more tempted I am...... :Shrug:

Last edited by Miztaziggy on Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
playerone

Post by playerone »

I get couriers and post office doing this quite regularly, sometimes they don't even put it in bin/cupboard, find delivery slip and they say it's behind bin etc 8O must admit it's never crossed my mind to say its never been where they claim to have left it :think:
Rob

Post by Rob »

The guy did you a favour leaving it so you didn't have to go pick it up.

This is how you repay him?
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

last year i caught a courier posting one of those cards saying that sorry we missed you, but what he didn't know was i was watching him the whole time, when i pulled him up over it, he said sorry and explained how he was running late, it was common practise he said..... :eek2
ferking cheek, on second thoughts if you could garantee its the couriers fault i'd do it, as only 2 weeks ago they lost my parcel costing me money. but if it was a small business or private seller i wouldn't do it, i'll start the bidding on the second camera.....£3.71..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Rob wrote:The guy did you a favour leaving it so you didn't have to go pick it up.

My thoughts exactly,

Chris.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

sirch345 wrote:
Rob wrote:The guy did you a favour leaving it so you didn't have to go pick it up.

My thoughts exactly,

Chris.
Being tempted is not the same as actually doing something. Yes and those were my thoughts, hence why I haven't done anything about it. Was just shocked they do it with expensive stuff like this, so many people will be claiming free stuff.
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

Har m8tey..... The more I read this the more I am convinced that I would not like
to be squirming in the witness box under cross examination from learned counsel
and at the same time aware that 24 eyeballs from members of the jury and everyone else
in court has been focused on my performance .. .... plus a person wearing a white whig and
red robes and sits not far aware is deciding how things are going and who is not necessarily on my side....
all heady stuff..... Section1(1) Theft Act 1968 is the legislation..... and no sane person would
really want an appearance at the Law Courts..... Prosecution ... how does any person know it
will come to that ... or may be they do know !!!!... Not worth it you never know m8tey.
Alb :thumbup:
tattoo

Post by tattoo »

i ones ordered some nitro boots for my nephew and after waiting the required days for delivery they didn't arrive so i rang the company and they sent a second pair which arrived 2days later along with the first pair i'd ordered...i still have them,unworn and still in their boot bags