Isle Of Man Speed Limit !

General Bike chat
Teamslug

Isle Of Man Speed Limit !

Post by Teamslug »

Can anyone shed any light on the rumor of a blanket 70 mph speed limit on the isle of man? how shite would that be :mad2 is it true or is it just a load of waffle that they put out to gauge reaction :?:
Speed limits on the island would be a disaster :cry:
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

i did read a piece on this in mcn , and this seems to be true, & if it is it will be total pants, ive been over to the tt a couple of times & a speed limit on the open sections will spoil the experience although in recent years there have been more speed limits creeping in where there were none before
pricey

Smile.....FLASH!

Post by pricey »

8O they'll have speed cameras on there next, give them time. :roll:
Yes, another Fireblade owner, but fug me she shifts like s**t off the proverbial and handles like a dream (wet)
steve

Post by steve »

hi guys, read a bit in one of the bike mags( sorry cant remember which one, i was waiting for the misses at heathrow and was just sifting through whsmith) they seem to think that only some of the island will have speed limits for now, and that "the hill" will remain limit free. They've got to understand that they'll lose a lot of tourism if they impose these limits, after all, thats why a lot of people go there in the first place!!

steve
steve