black swing arm

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
agentpineapple

Re: black swing arm

Post by agentpineapple »

and yes before that kev had them, but in fairness he did snipe them from me in the first place..... :lol:
now i can't remember if i've paid kev for them yet.......... :think: :think: :think:[/quote]

No you bleeding well haven't, hence the Git comment!! :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:I use the back brake a lot, especially on corners or just gradually slowing down to lights. Saves wear and tear on the fronts and it's cheaper to replace one set of pads than two.

(:-})

Always thought you weren't meant to use either of the brakes while cornering.. Not that it stops me, rear brakes get most of their use on corners.. Stops me throwing the bike too far over onto of oil from my nicely broken forks :evil: :lol:

Looking very nice there Pete, I really like it :D
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

Looks good! The lads next door just got a new powder coating machine. just waiting for them to get to grips with it before i get anything loose powder coated B-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
whitestorm pete

Post by whitestorm pete »

yeah its very handy as my work has alot of powder coating done so i just chuck me bits on the pile :thumbup: glad i changed it over because a couple of bolts were solid and the bearings were shagged! feels like a new bike now and it turns and goes over bumps much better
If sh1t were money you would be worth a fortune
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

I like that swing arm in black, and where did you get the carbon heal plates I want some!
whitestorm pete

Post by whitestorm pete »

TonyW650 wrote:I like that swing arm in black, and where did you get the carbon heal plates I want some!
cheers mate :thumbup: i got the heal plates off ebay about four years ago dont know if you can still get em :eh:
If sh1t were money you would be worth a fortune
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

Virt wrote:Always thought you weren't meant to use either of the brakes while cornering..
Sounds like someone is ready for the "Trail Braking" chat....lol

Though really is there a riding section to post something like that if I wrote one up?
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
Virt

Post by Virt »

8541Hawk wrote:
Sounds like someone is ready for the "Trail Braking" chat....lol

Though really is there a riding section to post something like that if I wrote one up?
Well 'always' is the wrong word. I do it anyway, but I did it in my lessons and my instructor screamed at me for it. The original riding school I went to was absolute sh1t.. I got told you shouldn't brake unless the bike is upright. Then again I got taught many things by them. Such as pulling the clutch in when you start breaking instead of using the engine. Money robbing b8stard
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Now that is a something we don't have. Riding Skills Techniques could be a new topic section. :think: We could even have a how to wheelie :lol: I've heard that question asked so many times now. As it is now I would suggest Bike Chat as being the most appropriate place for it.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside