Kate Middleton's Got Tits!

General Biker Banter
mr.john.coates

Kate Middleton's Got Tits!

Post by mr.john.coates »

I don't follow current events very closely, so this is a few days old, but, apparently, there is a story going around that Kate Middleton's got tits 8O

Can you believe it? Personally I don't - Next thing they'll claim the Queen's got a fanny. (Oooopps - that's probably treason and totally untrue!)
NT650V in Red
VTR1000R in Blue
Pushbike in Yellow
Wife in Bed
Stratman

Re: Kate Middleton's Got Tits!

Post by Stratman »

Indeed she has, in addition to a right to privacy, as do all of us.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

chric

Post by chric »

That could have easily been one of these :Gun3:
What the hell are the security up to :roll: think some one deserves a word about it
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Problem is she was flashing her boobies visible from a public road (admittedly with a telephoto lens)

In comparison if I was wandering about nude on my property visible from the road I'd be charged for indecent exposure.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... naked.html

Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked
An American man who made coffee in his own home while nude is facing charges of indecent exposure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34483145/ns ... FZFAkKGaIU

Man convicted of in-home indecent exposure
2 women say they saw him naked from windows of his Virginia home

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5014450.stm

Woman cleared of indecent exposure

Meanwhile the Naked rambler Stephen Gough jailed for five months

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-e ... e-19585483

The man who became known as the naked rambler has been jailed for five months for a breach of the peace.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

In case your wondering what all the fuss is about, here's the unedited pics http://egotastic.com/2012/09/kate-middl ... a-topless/I dont know what all the fuss is about. Looking at the quality of the pics, the photographer either had a really sh1t camera or he was miles away with one of those huge telephotos. So unless security want to cover a radius of about 10 miles then you cant stop them.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
playerone

Post by playerone »

some paper claims to have found the spot the photo's were taken from and it was almost a mile away 8O
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

playerone wrote:some paper claims to have found the spot the photo's were taken from and it was almost a mile away 8O
well within range of any medium caliber rifle.. :?
Paparazzi are the lowest of the low, but is it their fault for taking 10's if not 100's of 1000's for one photo given to them by the trash papers? its a huge publicly demanded market, unfortunatly,
I hope she wins her case BTW, she is sueing i believe?
rob...

Post by rob... »

Pyro wrote: she is sueing i believe?
sueing for what?? a boob-job??

funny i didn't see any of you lot in the 'righteous indignation' brigade blathering on about harry's right to privacy and how he was
within range on an uzi when he got his c*ck out.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
When subjected to an electrical voltage of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

I don't recall anyone posting about Harry, so that might be why there were no replies. I don't think anyone is "shocked" by the revelation that they have bits like the rest of us, just that this intrusion, especially in France where Diana died, is just plain wrong. This makes people compassionate, not "righteously indignant"
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

sueing for what?? a boob-job??
:lol: :lol: Brilliant..

These days the Royal family are nothing. They have no power or don't exercise it, well the Queen don't anyway. They are all no better than a bunch of celebrities, so why shouldn't they be papped. If they want the photographers around for the good stuff then they will have to accept the consequences and take the bad stuff as well. And considering the amount of tax payers money that goes in to them it should be Windsor PLC and everything they do revealed and open to public scrutiny.

:thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

As I said on the other forum where there are pictures of the very tits in question......(PM Me if you really want to see them lol)

Shock horror. She has tits. Just like every other mammal on the earth.

Thing is, the interwebs is full of tits should one want to see them and to be honest they are not the best quality pictures and not the best looking boobs in the world. Seems the big deal is because its royal boobage. To be honest I'd rather see the queens tits because that would be impressive. I hear they are somewhere around her knees these days. :lol:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

plenty more important things to worry about in life but she is entitled to a bit of privacy. im sure wills has seen her tits loads of times so she should of kept her top on while she,s out in the garden if she,s got any sense.

i would,nt mind seeing some photos of her sister bending over if any one has got any though
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

lumpyv wrote:plenty more important things to worry about in life but she is entitled to a bit of privacy. im sure wills has seen her tits loads of times so she should of kept her top on while she,s out in the garden if she,s got any sense.

i would,nt mind seeing some photos of her sister bending over if any one has got any though
hows this :sheep shagger: :Show elbow:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

lloydiecbr wrote:
lumpyv wrote:plenty more important things to worry about in life but she is entitled to a bit of privacy. im sure wills has seen her tits loads of times so she should of kept her top on while she,s out in the garden if she,s got any sense.

hows this :sheep shagger: :Show elbow:

please try harder!
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

best i can do