Daz sorted the ART cans for a bargain!!!

General Bike chat
MattP

Daz sorted the ART cans for a bargain!!!

Post by MattP »

Cheers to Iggy and Fluffy for putting me in touch with Daz. The man sorted me out with steel ovals for £200 :D !!!!!!!
Finally fitted them and Lordy!!... what a beautiful sound. The wifes not too pleased about the windows rattling, but I pointed out it's no way as loud as the can on the TT. Every cloud has a silver lining, and this one's a basso profundo "pop".
:D :D :D
Cheers again guys
Matt
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

He is a good lad (espec. considering he's a traffic cop!!!) :lol: :lol:
pricey

Post by pricey »

Guys,

Would you mind supplying Daz's contact details, I'm looking for some ART cans in the next week or two.

I assume they are easy to fit? I've read the posts about silicone (loctite) etc.

What comes in the pack from Daz??

Thanks for your help in anticipation
Yes, another Fireblade owner, but fug me she shifts like s**t off the proverbial and handles like a dream (wet)
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

daz.sear@ntlworld.com

I also have the price list if you want it e-mailing, let me know.

Cheers

iggy
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

I fitted my ART cans from Daz today, great bloke.
The cans went on quiet easily and sound great.
The bike seems to rev a bit quicker and I was suprised how much better the mid range felt, I kept sliding a lot further down the seat than usual when hard on the gas.
Thanks DAZ
delmeekc

Fireman

Post by delmeekc »

Where abouts in london are you and where do you ride?, I an around the bluewater area, M25 - Dartford Crossing.

Del.
schnarf

Post by schnarf »

Busters have also got a few sets of stainless steel ovals left, they are selling them off at £198 for a pair.
Hooner

ART cans........

Post by Hooner »

Would you mind supplying Daz's contact details, I'm looking for some ART cans in the next week or two.
:D
pricey,
I got my ART`s from ART at the BMF, £200.00 posted to my home, took me approx 25 mins to fit ( make sure you have a couple of new exhaust gaskets from your local dealer.... inexpensive )...
tip for ya..don`t tighten nowt untill your happy with the posistion of the pipes...just nip up with finger pressure first and when all is well and your happy then tighten...
The difference in the mid range is really quite awsome....i was at first finding myself in corners a lot quicker than with the standard pipes...and PHOOK me...they are LOUD !!!
enjoy..... :D :D
Ride it like ya stole it !
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

Art cans loud!!!

Thought my new cans weren't to lound until I road it without ear plugs.

So I thought 'it can't be that loud can it?'

Then I got a mate to ride the storm around the block. Sounded great, not to loud just a deep burble.

If you want to know what it realy sound like, do what I did. Get a mate to ride it and have a good listen. It sounds a lot different hearing it go up the road compared to sitting on it.