impulse buys (air guns)

General Biker Banter
seb421

impulse buys (air guns)

Post by seb421 »

Just bought a used 92FS Co2 Pistol i saw for sale on AGF,

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/sal ... 92-fs.html

Not had an air gun since i swapped my Scorpion T-10 for a Paintball set up, then never went paintballing, doh!

Got the pistol as it was cheap delivered will give me something to use until i get another riffle, might apply for FAC at somepoint tho and get a rimfire rifle

Any one here into paintballing that would like to buy a set up, Tipman A5? ive had it for a while sat in the bag and not used it, it is used mind, but would let it go cheap if some one wanted it say they had mates that went paintballing, i did..... then they stopped which left with with a marker and no mates to mark lol

Any one here have a take down air riffle they wish to move one? i used to take the full size scorpion out across my back on the bike, that drew a fair bit of attention from the old bill, so a decent take down type of rifle would be great
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
benny hedges

Re: impulse buys (air guns)

Post by benny hedges »

i converted an old bsa .22 to fire rimfire blanks - bolt action.... it was fkin ace.
superglue a .22 ball bearing on top of a blank from the country and western shop = powerfull as crouton!
then found that hilti cartridges are .22 as well... the black ones are mega!!! - pure cordite.
a bit naughty like but fun at the time :thumbup:
no chance of me ever getting a firearms cert now tho lol :silent:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
tasum

Post by tasum »

nice little guns and lots of fun. my advice would be to try a local club, rimfire is fun and you can get quite addicted if you take part in the competitions. fac is straight forward, but getting it through a local club is the easiest way and ensures you're safe at the same time. :D
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
Jester666

Post by Jester666 »

Nice looking pistol there Seb. :thumbup:

Didn't know you were on that forum. I am as well! :wave: :thumbup: :D
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(
seb421

Post by seb421 »

tasum wrote:nice little guns and lots of fun. my advice would be to try a local club, rimfire is fun and you can get quite addicted if you take part in the competitions. fac is straight forward, but getting it through a local club is the easiest way and ensures you're safe at the same time. :D
Cheers mate got my eye on a club up Preston way, the lads have a few permissions to shoot but don't think they are ideal for rim fire more suited to shotgun and air gun use for the pests. Tried a club last year right on my door step it was wombles sh1t hole, this Preston one is supposed to be mega mind.

Jester what's your user name over there? :smile:

You got any rifles for sale? Allways fancied making a bulpup stock for a cheap one me

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
Jester666

Post by Jester666 »

Username is (Suprise suprise) Jester666! :lol:

No guns for sale but I'm looking at a really cheap Cometa 200.

Already have a BSA Lightning with custom stock and trigger.
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(