New VTR on the block

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
Tangotart

New VTR on the block

Post by Tangotart »

Hello
Having recently given in to peer pressure and got meself a 'puta i have also gone on to 'tinternet. I saw three tasty storms booming through glossop derbyshire at the weekend and wondered if anyone wanted to help a fellow stormer out with ride outs etc .... I managed to fall of the beastie over a year ago and following physio and complete labotomy - im back out onto the beastie but I cant get it out of the shed unless I have a responsible adult with two working shoulders to help me - im a wimpy girly you see! also have two dislocating shoulders and severed tendons in neck (if your going to fall off do it properly) My tango storm (yes its orange) needs some day light - plus all me mates have gone and sold thier bikes (booooooring) and ive no one to ride out with (well - they wait for me usually !!) any offers of help ??? 8)
Tangotart rides again!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Hello tango, welcome aboard. I'm sure the fact that your a girl will have offers of help flooding in. And dont worry about having an orange bike, all the best folk have orange ones 8O
Rich.

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Hi TT
:lol: Welcome onboard :lol:
Your up the wrong end for a quick ride out with me but if you ever come south give us a shout.
KAZ is in your area (ISH) as one of the only other girlies on here you could give her a shout.
Oh yes before I forget(short memory span) tease the hell out of the lads..It keeps them on their toes :wink:

Pete.l
EggShellBlond

Post by EggShellBlond »

Damsel in distress alert :D

Leslie Phillips mode on > " Well helloo , lovely lady. I've got a bottle of chilled champagne,care for a nightcap ? :wink: < L P mode off

Yer daft bugger Pete , Kaz is miles away , well I suppose it all seems the same to you ( Durham/Derbyshire = Oop North )

Welcome aboard TT ,
If a job's worth doing..........It's worth paying someone to do it properly
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Ha!
I've told you all beforeIf it's North of Birmingham your not on the map So what dya expects????

Pete.l
L8RGYZ

New too!

Post by L8RGYZ »

Just testin'.
me
It's about the road, not about the chrome.

'98 Super Hawk
TapeWorks Graphics, SS f&r Brakelines, Progrip 724, Galindo bar-ends, R1 CF Mirrors, Puig CF Hugger