Re: My little story...

Post by Steve6088 »

What made you change a gsxr for a vtr? quite a differece. Welcome mate :wave:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

tony.mon wrote:Ha!
I had one of those moments.
Stuck a hopeful bid on one a few years back and said to myself- "If I win it at that price it's a bargain. I'll tell her then".

No-one else bid.....

Anyway, still got mine six odd years later, so they're not so bad.
spooky, thats just how i got mine. 4 or 5 other bids 2 days before the auction end and none after mine ! with 48 hours to go
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
simo

Post by simo »

Welcome to the forum m8. It's surprising how many swap GSXR's for VTR's ,my m8 for one after a ride on mine :biggrin :biggrin
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
gilson

My little story...

Post by gilson »

I don't think mr zimm was expecting such a reaction. He's tossed in an initial post of excellent quality and not returned. Yet...

I think I'll add this name to the very long list of funny, interesting, knowledgeable and over excitable, (not to mention, handsome), VTR forum members.

Welcome...
No bike (yet).
zims123

Post by zims123 »

computer went POP.....will intoduce meself when i upload some pics....if i can find out how to do it!!!!.........

Oil change on the old girl and 70 msmiles today, i like the bike alraedy.....bought new hat as well......now off to sell a Kidney as i have been battered for cash this month!!!!......

Anyone want me kidney....very reasonable.....can be rung out and used as a sponge!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

gilson wrote:I don't think mr zimm was expecting such a reaction. He's tossed in an initial post of excellent quality and not returned. Yet...

I think I'll add this name to the very long list of funny, interesting, knowledgeable and over excitable, (not to mention, handsome), VTR forum members.

Welcome...
Should have gone to Specsavers matey!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
zims123

Post by zims123 »

VaryYellow!!!!!!!!!
karenvtr

Post by karenvtr »

:lol: :lol: hello and welcome :)
zims123

Post by zims123 »

Hi again.....what a week, bloody computer went pop....so for the price of a couple of good sets of tyres i'm back with a new one!!!!!, extortion is alive and well at CURRYS!!!!!!!

Anyway, not suprised at the result of my initial post....i'm still gigglin about the buying on impulse thing myself......oh by the way, she did know about the computer!!!!

Like the forum site, and will get more involved later.....grin on the bike......

Serviced the VTR at the weekend...then did miles, it sound and goes well.....YAHOOOOOOOOOO :thumbup:
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

Welcome to the forum. Great story!

It sounds like most of us here didn't really intend to buy a 'Storm. I know I didn't. I was happily zooming about on my CBR600 when a friend bought one. Within 6 months he'd got engaged, she'd moved in, and the bike had to go (for a bargain price).

I think they kind of sneak up on you when you're not looking :D
boz

Post by boz »

Nice intro, welcome along :clap:
CBR900rr Fireblade
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard zims123 :thumbup: You intro made me smile :clap:

Chris.