Happy Birthday Kidda

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Happy Birthday Kidda

Post by Kev L »

Ay, Ay, Ay day do dat don't day doh, get older like! Happy Birthday Kidda hope you have a good one. You still over on the Greek islands?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Re: Happy Birthday Kidda

Post by agentpineapple »

the sun burnt mr kidda should be back in blighty about now, happy birthday kidda your present will be in the post today :thumbup:
:beer: :beer: :beer:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Happy Birthday Kidda

Post by lloydie »

Happy birthday kidda ;)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Have a good one mate and enjoy all the sunshine while you got it.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Have a great day buddy :thumbup:
denisblackvtr

Post by denisblackvtr »

Many happy returns mate, i'll be your age one day. Well in three months actually!!!!! :beer: :beer:
GAS GRASS OR ASS NOBODY RIDES FREE
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

:thumbup: thanks fellas

I spent last night in the airport 8 hr delay "corfu airport is crap" :cry:I just got in 3 hrs ago i was due to get in a 7:30 this morning ,im feeling old burnt and came home to rain :lol: why did I think it was going to be sunny :eek2 I wanted a birthday biker day :lol:

33 today god ill have to order my zimmer frame soon ,is it spelt zimmer :wave: :beer: :lol:
Loud pipes save lives!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

happy bidet mate!!

:beer:

keep up the good work :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Vtrkidda wrote: 33 today god ill have to order my zimmer frame soon ,is it spelt zimmer :wave: :beer: :lol:
Yes, but they're now referred to as "walking frames". Zimmer is just one manufacturer.

I have one put away up in the loft ready for my old age; I'll know when it's time to get it down because I'll be too old and creaky to get it down.
I'm already too old to get it up :(

HB for yesterday :thumbup:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

tony.mon wrote:
Vtrkidda wrote: 33 today god ill have to order my zimmer frame soon ,is it spelt zimmer :wave: :beer: :lol:
Yes, but they're now referred to as "walking frames". Zimmer is just one manufacturer.

I have one put away up in the loft ready for my old age; I'll know when it's time to get it down because I'll be too old and creaky to get it down.

How you gonna tune it? Teflon stoppers on the front so it slides? Titanium bolts? Raise the rear end? A Tony, a what you gonna do?
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Kev L wrote:
tony.mon wrote:

How you gonna tune it? Teflon stoppers on the front so it slides? Titanium bolts? Raise the rear end? A Tony, a what you gonna do?
No, I'm leaving this one standard, as an investment.
I think they'll become collectable in a few years.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Probably wise mate, by that time it will be Drs replacing bits of you to keep you going!!!