Scotland West Coast 15-20ish May

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tattie

Re: Scotland West Coast 15-20ish May

Post by tattie »

Hi Beamish,
I thought the weather for the last part would have been crappy as it has been for the last 5 weeks, in saying that the last few days up here are what the weather is supposed to be like this time of year nice. Good pictures tho.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

My mate at Aberdeen has just text to say he has been basking in sunshine since I fooked off! :evil: Typical :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Beamish- what a differance a week makes-
Doing some work up between Inverness and Ulapool just now- Last week: 2 deg and snow :thumbdown: - All this week: 25 deg, no wind and blue skys. :thumbup: :thumbup:
What makes it worse, as I'm turning myself into a pool of sweat and fly food tracking over moors and peat bogs all I can hear from the top of the hills is bikes blasting up and down the valleys from 81m till 10pm. Sick as heck...
You so got the wrong week, but you prob had the roads to yourself which makes a big diff up there.

Never mind, always next year..
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

grumpyfrog wrote:Beamish- what a differance a week makes-
Doing some work up between Inverness and Ulapool just now- Last week: 2 deg and snow :thumbdown: - All this week: 25 deg, no wind and blue skys. :thumbup: :thumbup:
What makes it worse, as I'm turning myself into a pool of sweat and fly food tracking over moors and peat bogs all I can hear from the top of the hills is bikes blasting up and down the valleys from 81m till 10pm. Sick as heck...
You so got the wrong week, but you prob had the roads to yourself which makes a big diff up there.

Never mind, always next year..
The ride up made up for the ride back and to be honest the GS is awesome in shite weather :thumbup: Ferry booked for Sat, Harz mountains here I come, lets hope the weather gods smile this time. :biggrin
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'