oldbikeman

Rainy Rossi

Post by oldbikeman »

Did well didn't he ,well earned.
tankslappa

Re: Rainy Rossi

Post by tankslappa »

What a stonking race!

I was happy just to watch Cal, Dovi and Rossi mixing it up, but for Rossi to take the fight to Stoner and shove him out of 2nd was just unbelievable!

Depressed with your career? Fed up with been seen as a whining Aussie? Thinking of retiring?
The Doctor will see you now! :Worship:
oldbikeman

Post by oldbikeman »

Stoner makes out he has lost the thrill of it all but may be it's his bottle.He has been paid too much money to sulk like a baby over Ducati tossing him out.Being a great rider has not made him a great champion as I see it ,he obviously is not committed enough to changing GP if he thinks it inferior.750 strokers are dead so why not 1200 four strokes if he,s bored? Spoilt Baby I say.
Not really a Rossi fan but I see him as a champion to be remembered with the greats.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good to see Rossi back up there mixing it with some of the front runners. Those guys are amazing to race in conditions like that with all that power, just to prove what skills they have you only had to look at the other races, see how many came off there. Lorenzo just brilliant. I bet Stoner couldn't believe his luck when he found out that the Ducati roar behind him was Rossi's bike, the thought of what happened last time when Rossi took them both out must have been on his mind big time. Also Rossi must have been thinking, I mustn't do that again :wink: A shame about Cal, but at least he did mange to remount and finish the race. He must have felt slightly better when his team mate did the same thing.

Chris.