TT 2012

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

budd

Re: TT 2012

Post by budd »

marlbororman wrote: me lol, friday 1st returning sat 9th black vtr firestorm blue white gsxr1000 (me mate) early doors fri i think not sure stopping at a football stadium in / near ramsey
we;re staying in ramsey to, we'll have to meet up for a beer one night , :beer: the best pub in ramsey is the Trafalgar Hotel near the swing bridge on the quay, small but proper beer and not crazy expensive (my local when we're over on the Island)
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

birthday pressie woooho :D :D :D :D im going too ,, off on the 1st back on the 9th , hope to meet you guys there, havent a clue where im camping ,my other half has booked it all for isnt he a seeetheart xx :D :D :D :D
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

1 .Budd ; booked on Sun 3rd June 2-15am ferry from heysham arriving in time for a early start on mad sunday, there all race week.

2. marra, same ferry as you mate, 2.15 heysham! ffs stoooopid time, keep an eye open for us in the que, 2 red storms and a black rsvr, staying at kirk michael

3. AMCQ46 wed 30th till fri 8th ..... staying in a house on Bray Hill

4. vtrsteve sat 26th May 11.15 from liverpool, will be in a green focus estate with the monkey bike on a rack

5. partygirl 1st till 9th, staying at some campsite?

not long now guys and girl :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
vtwin goody

Post by vtwin goody »

me,3rd till 8th staying douglas :thumbup: teal storm and prob wearing a blue nwb (northwestbikers) hoodie,say hi if ya see us
wiltsdan

Post by wiltsdan »

1 .Budd ; booked on Sun 3rd June 2-15am ferry from heysham arriving in time for a early start on mad sunday, there all race week.

2. marra, same ferry as you mate, 2.15 heysham! ffs stoooopid time, keep an eye open for us in the que, 2 red storms and a black rsvr, staying at kirk michael

3. AMCQ46 wed 30th till fri 8th ..... staying in a house on Bray Hill

4. vtrsteve sat 26th May 11.15 from liverpool, will be in a green focus estate with the monkey bike on a rack

5. partygirl 1st till 9th, staying at some campsite?

6.wiltsdan- 26th--31st, practice week, staying in Douglas.(Red storm with red 955i trumpet)
No I can't spell.
budd

Post by budd »

sounds like there's quite a few storms going over, a bit nearer the date we'll have to try and arrange to meet up somewhere.
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

is anyone coming back douglas to heysham on the sunday the 9th???
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

partygirl wrote:is anyone coming back douglas to heysham on the sunday the 9th???
nah we've got to leave on the friday!

so are we all having a storm meet up, mad sunday and blip over the mountain? parli square sunday between 11/11.30???? :wink:
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

marravtr wrote:
partygirl wrote:is anyone coming back douglas to heysham on the sunday the 9th???

so are we all having a storm meet up, mad sunday and blip over the mountain? parli square sunday between 11/11.30???? :wink:

11 to 1130 sounds good, time to nurse the hangover away :beer: :beer: :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

marlbororman wrote:
marravtr wrote:

11 to 1130 sounds good, time to nurse the hangover away :beer: :beer: :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup: good man, parli square it is then :biggrin
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Sounds like a plan, it's my mates 40th on Saturday, so should just about manage to make 11.30 with a bit of a hangover!
The name dropping little chap tells me he has got Neil Hodgeson coming to join us for the birthday drink...although he did race 250's for Neil's dad, I still won't hold my breath for Neil to be there!
AMcQ
budd

Post by budd »

We're on the sat night (well sun morning ) ferry so can't make one in on sat night for a beer but we'll be in parli square 11/11-30 if I'm not suffering to much with 'ferry lag' :D
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

budd wrote:We're on the sat night (well sun morning ) ferry so can't make one in on sat night for a beer but we'll be in parli square 11/11-30 if I'm not suffering to much with 'ferry lag' :D
on the same ferry matey, get plenty of strong black coffee down ya :thumbup:
budd

Post by budd »

[/quote]

on the same ferry matey, get plenty of strong black coffee down ya :thumbup:[/quote]

we'll be in the bar towards the rear of the boat, with the wife and kids so just look out for a harassed looking guy with grey hair chasing two young kids about that'll be me, please come up and say hello I'd welcome the diversion, when we're loading look for a black Nissan Pathfinder with a trailer on, that's us :thumbup:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

budd wrote:
on the same ferry matey, get plenty of strong black coffee down ya :thumbup:[/quote]

we'll be in the bar towards the rear of the boat, with the wife and kids so just look out for a harassed looking guy with grey hair chasing two young kids about that'll be me, please come up and say hello I'd welcome the diversion, when we're loading look for a black Nissan Pathfinder with a trailer on, that's us :thumbup:[/quote]

will do matey :thumbup: 2 red storms and black rsvr in the que, not long now! get your mrs to save us three seats, looks like the boats gonna be packed again, dont fancy sitting on the floor again! :evil: