Newbee

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Flatline

Re: Newbee

Post by Flatline »

bigspanishmarty wrote:blimey!!! you weren't lying when you said you were a short butt tel, if your avatar picture is anything to go by....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree Marty, bit of a reach to the bars :eek2
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Notice Tel, that all the yellows and blues and blacks etc keep on saying they have the best colours? :Argue 1:

Very insecure :(

On the other hand, the members owning silver just go about their riding happy in the knowledge that silver looks cool :Woohoo:

:Tongue2:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Vtrkidda wrote:Welcom mate hope you left good feed back for the big fella :thumbup:
long story short, the post office have lost the parcel :x , but me and terry will sort it out.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
SMITH MEISTER

Post by SMITH MEISTER »

Greetings from the house of storm.
Old you may be, but with age comes wisdom, & you must be VERY wise indeed for you have chosen the one TRUE colour of firestorm... YELLOW :o Many other colours have tried & failed, but YELLOW is the colour you need in order to go FAST!!
They don't know it yet, but all these pretenders on their so-called "fast" RED/SILVER/BLUE etc bikes are just not willing to accept the REAL truth... YELLOW is all seeing, all knowing & all powerful :twisted: All non believers shall be punished come judgement day and..........Sorry, got a bit carried away there :wtf:
Any way, welcome aboard mate!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Welcome to the Mad House Fella, shame about the colour of both your bike & your apparent like of a certain west London footie team.

You've now moved to south London so it's Charlton or Millwall for you, from now on I'm afraid. :eek2

Whereabouts in Sarf London you now residing?

Work in Greenwich myself.

Now it just so happens that very soon I am holding a small gathering at my place. On June 16th I'm hosting a workshop day, which your more than welcome to come along to, talk Storms, work on your bike if ness, drink tea & meet some fellow Stormers.

Marty is heading down, so you can beat him senseless (wont take much apparently) if your parcel hasn't arrived.

If your interested drop me a PM. See the thread in Sunday Runs section.

Mac.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
chelskitel

Post by chelskitel »

Thanks for the invite I'll send You a PM.
I haven't moved Sarf I was born in sarf chelsea,Battersea,and now live in West Norwood.
Never change my colours,true blue. :beer:
"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life."
H.H. Asquith 1852-1928
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Don't degrade the forum by bringing Chelsea into it. We a know blue is not the colour :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Terry :thumbup:

Chris.
karenvtr

Post by karenvtr »

Hello and welcome to the forum :)