Hi-level exhaust brackets

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
cav holden

Hi-level exhaust brackets

Post by cav holden »

I have hi-levels on my 'Storm using ART link pipes which retain the pillion pegs. The can straps are bolted to brackets underneath the can and bolted to the bungee bolt on the end of pillion footrest bracket.
The problem is that they keep slipping down and I would prefer to mount them from the top to sort it out.
Anyone know where I can get some brackets that will suspend the cans from the top?

Does anybody understand what the hell I'm on about??????

Thanks.[/b]
buzz

Post by buzz »

hi cav
i have carbon can co hi levels on my storm they come with brackets that can be used with or without rear pegs , i'm sure they would sell just the brackets (see pic of my storm on readers rides) thats what they look like wihtout rear pegs
ho and welcome to the best VTR site

FIRESTORM FIRESTORM I LOVE MI FIRESTORM

Buzz :D
buzz

Post by buzz »

cav
readers rides is in ( bike chat)

FIRESTORM FIRESTORM I LOVE MI FIRESTORM

Buzz :D
cav holden

Post by cav holden »

Buzz.....many thanks for the reply. Apologies for the delay in replying, problems getting online.

Your bike looks great. Contacted Carbon Can Co., they couldn't help as the only mount they do at the moment bolts from underneath similar to my own.

Contacted a guy called Andy at Zorstec in Bradford (good gallery on their website, couple of nice storms) and he said to bring it along and he orted it whilst I waited, took about an hour. He welded a bracket to the link pipe and welded the can to the pipealso (optional, just for security). So all the pillion pegs bracketery has gone along with the can straps. Dead simple and oh so neat. I can always put the pillion pegs on again in about 5 minutes if they are needed. Cost £20....bargain.

He also does one offs and can make anything including underseat systems.

Cheers ...... Cav