The misses WILL kill me

General Biker Banter
opsmgr

Re: The misses WILL kill me

Post by opsmgr »

spider13 wrote:easy,dont tell them :lol:
steve
I can get away with changing bikes, as long as they are the same colour. She's got eyes like a hawk for colour changes though :lol:

Paul.
beemer1957

Post by beemer1957 »

Lie through your teeth, they do it with shoes , dresses and handbags that appear from nowhere with the comment "I have had it ages" :roll:
rob's red storm

The misses WILL kill me

Post by rob's red storm »

My missus was a righty cheeky cow last month..accosted me with the fact I had bought this and that for the bikes...turned out she had plugged my eBay details into her phone so she got updates on what I had bought! Had to hand it to her it was a very well thought out plan of keeping track of my spending...but what about the bigger stuff I bout off of my mates account? Mean ha ha haaaaa

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

rob's red storm wrote:My missus was a righty cheeky cow last month..accosted me with the fact I had bought this and that for the bikes...turned out she had plugged my eBay details into her phone so she got updates on what I had bought! Had to hand it to her it was a very well thought out plan of keeping track of my spending...but what about the bigger stuff I bout off of my mates account? Mean ha ha haaaaa
Sounds like it's time for another account... Use that for the big stuff, and put the really small bargains on the other.

Not that I've done that.

Honest dear!
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

rob's red storm wrote:My missus was a righty cheeky cow last month..accosted me with the fact I had bought this and that for the bikes...turned out she had plugged my eBay details into her phone so she got updates on what I had bought! Had to hand it to her it was a very well thought out plan of keeping track of my spending...but what about the bigger stuff I bout off of my mates account? Mean ha ha haaaaa

Why have I never thought about this before?!?!?!?!?!? :twisted:
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
rob's red storm

The misses WILL kill me

Post by rob's red storm »

It's a good way of working, he even brings the stuff over to me sometimes! Just have to wheel the bits and bobs round the back and into the shed before 'er indoors notices

AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

but then your mates wife has a go at him for the ££££ he is spending on e-bay, and to get out of the war he has to come clean that all the bits are for you, then your mates Mrs comes and tells your Mrs and you are back at square 1.

so this will only work if your mate is single :D

or perhaps you just tell your Mrs that all the big purchaes are for your mate, and that is why he is always coming round :lol: that would put her off the scent for months
AMcQ