Bollix! sh1t! Feck!

General Bike chat
WayneM

Bollix! sh1t! Feck!

Post by WayneM »

Putting the bike on the paddock stand to lube the chain tonight and the fuggin thing slipped off of it and hit the garage wall! I am tres pi**ed off!

Now I have a scuffed mirror, scuffed seat unit, bent clutch lever, bent foot peg, broken screen and cracked fairing. Ever had the feeling the man upstairs is trying to tell you something?!?!

:evil:
vtrjock

Post by vtrjock »

What a total bastid.

I wuz torqueing up some bolts on the LC two days before it was due on the club stand at Stafford bike show. I slipped, the bike went over...bounced off the fakkin wall and then fell back over onto my good self where the pegs tried to checkout the inside of my shins.
How much chrome and paintwork...arrghhh...I wuz too busy thrashing it with a good piece of birch to think about the scratches.
Secretly, I always knew that it wanted to kill me. Ever since the head gasket blew at over a ton, pressurising the system and blowing boiling water straight out the overflow reservoir n up onto my visor. YOW!
Bastid, bastid thing.

You have my thoughts Wayne :!:
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Theres nothing anyone can say to help, its just a total b8stard when it happens, and it happens to everyone. Keep your chin up mate
buzz

Post by buzz »

OH DEAR
my worst fall over was on my thundercat , i stopped at traffic lights checking out the bird in the car next to me she was turning right i was turning left as i came to a stop i went to put my left foot down and there was no road i'd only put my foot in a POT HOLE and guess what , the bike fell over with me under it , mirror , engine casing indicator , screen , and top fairing , all whilst being watched by the bird in the car next to me, i felt a right tw@ , one consolation i had an iridium visor on .
lesson learned keep your mince pies on the road. so wayne these thing do happen to all of us . and at the end of the day its only metal and plastic.

THUNDERCAT THUNDERCAT I DIDN'T LOVE MI THUNDERCAT

Buzz
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

buzz wrote: at the end of the day its only metal and plastic.
I hope it was plastic and not carbon fibre! I think I hold the record for number of times riding off with the disk lock on so i can feel for you mate! :(
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Unfortunately it was the Carbon fairing! :cry:
elmer fud

disc locks

Post by elmer fud »

picture this.....

Busy town centre shopping precinct......
pull up, park on kerb and put disc lock on........
go in and see our peg.....
come out and .."try".. to ride off while disc lock still on.....

handlebars.......floor.......sky........thud.......pain.

all on a DT125lc quite a few years ago.
still makes me blush now! :oops:
Take it to bits, put back together, nothing left in box...woohoo!
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

As its confession time.
Get phone call from dealer to say that the first brand new bike I'd ever been able to afford ( VF1000f ) was ready for collection. Wizzed down town on push bike, going so fast failed to make the turn at the bottom of our road, highsided ( in my dreams ) and broke arm. Had to look at new bike in a sling for 6 weeks. Bugger