Hi all. First twin owner.

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Maz

Re: Hi all. First twin owner.

Post by Maz »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
Kev L wrote:Hello mate, I am up in Hertford so not far away from you. There is a strange, large, cab driving, bits buying Spaniard who lives around your way as well!!
:thumbup:
that would be meeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
welcome aboard maz, i'm in the heart of the east end fella, get yourself along to the essex workshop day in april to meet some of the lads :thumbup:
Hi mate, whats the wrokshop day all about? where and when?
Maz

Post by Maz »

Haha yeah the orange does make it faster! :D I still like all of em. Anyone going down to the Southend shakedown in April?
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Maz wrote:
bigspanishmarty wrote:
Kev L wrote:Hello mate, I am up in Hertford so not far away from you. There is a strange, large, cab driving, bits buying Spaniard who lives around your way as well!!
:thumbup:
that would be meeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
welcome aboard maz, i'm in the heart of the east end fella, get yourself along to the essex workshop day in april to meet some of the lads :thumbup:
Hi mate, whats the wrokshop day all about? where and when?
hi maz
the workshop day is a chance for us to meet up and work on our bikes, you do the work yourself with a so called expert looking over your shoulder, helping and making sure you don't bodge it :lol:
its so you can get a basic mechanical understanding of the bike and you can then do your own muck an ics, i've not done one yet myself and i've only met a handful of the guys, so it will be good to put a face to a name so to speak. at the end of the day we hope to be going on a rideout together, should be fun theres going to be a few of us going, its the 7th of april in colchester, forum member wicky if hosting this one, if the weathers crap will will be moving it to the following weekend 14th.
if your up for it we can meet up on the way.
whereabouts in east london are you buddy, i'm in wapping and thats my size aswell, i thought i'd say that before someone else did... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

whereabouts in east london are you buddy, i'm in wapping and thats my size aswell, i thought i'd say that before someone else did...
I can't believe anyone would be that insensitive to the negative body image you might suffer should such an alllegation be made Marty, my dear chap. :D :D
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Heaven forfend!

As if the merest hint of a thought even for a moment crossed my mind....

(actually I was halfway through typing a witty riposte when you posted, Kev, and took all the fun out of it.).
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Maz

Post by Maz »

Wapping! Lol, Cool sounds good, i dont actually need to do any work on the bike, but still up for a ride down there. Im in leytonstone, not far from you.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

my bikes being painted in a workshop just off lea bridge rd, so pretty close to you buddy, once we have an idea of who's going and where there leaving from, we can sort out a meeting point, not sure how many (if any) will be coming thru the blackwall tunnel.
don't even know what time people are getting there, hopefully there'll be a cup of tea waiting for us :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

tony.mon wrote:Heaven forfend!

As if the merest hint of a thought even for a moment crossed my mind....

(actually I was halfway through typing a witty riposte when you posted, Kev, and took all the fun out of it.).
i just thought i'd get in there first gents :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Welcome I just joined again here, I live in Purfleet, just moved from Dagenham.
karenvtr

Post by karenvtr »

Hi and welcome :)
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Maz, orange ones are quite rare :thumbup:

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

sirch345 wrote:Welcome aboard Maz, orange ones are quite rare :thumbup:

Chris.
Thankfully!!!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

sirch345 wrote:Welcome aboard Maz, orange ones are quite rare :thumbup:

Chris.
Yes; once they've been properly warmed up they go black.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Maz

Post by Maz »

bigspanishmarty wrote:my bikes being painted in a workshop just off lea bridge rd, so pretty close to you buddy, once we have an idea of who's going and where there leaving from, we can sort out a meeting point, not sure how many (if any) will be coming thru the blackwall tunnel.
don't even know what time people are getting there, hopefully there'll be a cup of tea waiting for us :lol:
Lol hopefully, gotta wait and see if im away with work or not first. What paint you getting?
Maz

Post by Maz »

Can someone please tell me how to upload a profile picture and to to upload general pics?