two into one does go.

General Bike chat
iggy1966

two into one does go.

Post by iggy1966 »

New to this site and the VTR. Spent the last 5 years on a T509, decided to buy a fire storm and loving it.

Any how I have been looking around in the gallery and noticed that there are a couple of storms sporting two into one's, and damn sexy they look too, can any one let me know who sells them.

cheers everyone
IG
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Cant help Iggy but I can guarantee someone will be able to. Welcome to the site
elmer fud

canny systems

Post by elmer fud »

I think you will be wanting to speak to Daz Sears (works for art).
If you go on mcn's vtr discussion board and look through a few threads, you will find his e-mail addy.
anyway
welcome to the board.
Dave
Take it to bits, put back together, nothing left in box...woohoo!
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

many thanks guy's, I'll let you know how I get on.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

You can also get a hold of Daz (as it were!) on the Yahoo/vtr1000.co.uk based list.

Register there and post "Calling Daz Sear" and he'll be along shortly!
Fluffy

Daz - 2 into 1

Post by Fluffy »

Daz helped ART develop the 2-1 system. You have to cut your headers to fit it, but you do get a bit of pipe to replace it to put the standards back on for MOT time.

The system is noisier than a normal 2 can setup, but on the dyno suffered no loss of power for it, if anything it ran a little smoother at the bottom. On the List yahoosite, there is a photo's section. Under Northern Dyno Day you can see a blue VTR with a single sider system on and also see the dyno results as well.

The VTR list is a massive source of info (and abuse / banter) and I just happen to be a moderator for it if you want to get on (along with Neilo who runs vtr1000.org). You just need to put out a call FAO Daz Sear and he will sort you out.

His mail address is daz.sear@ntlworld.com just tell him fluffy sent you, prices are in the region of 130 - 190 depending on the material for the can.

Daz is an Armed response police occifer, 6 feet tall, about 16 stone, sagitarius, waxes his legs and wants to work towards world peace ;-) He is best bud's with some of the top dogs at ART hence some pretty meaty discounts to list members or referals.

Hope this helps

Cya

Fluffy
I see no Firestorm......
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Pah! I could 'ave him! Im 5ft 8in 16st and program computers. Ermm. Actually, I'll get me coat! :lol: