Hi from Portugal

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
Leites

Hi from Portugal

Post by Leites »

I´m Carlos and i'm from Portugal.

This is my Blondy:

The beauty and the beast

If you come to the north of Portugal let me know and I'll show you the best curves to enjoy the VTR.
Boas curvas, dessas e das outras.
Good curves, those and the others.
lloydie

Hi from Portugal

Post by lloydie »

Hellos and welcome
Shame about the colour of your storm lol

Can't ride but it don't stop me trying
AMCQ46

Re: Hi from Portugal

Post by AMCQ46 »

Welcome and nice bike ( best colour),

I like the high level link pipes, they have a good bend shape, also the new rear foot rest hangers :thumbup:
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

very nice buddy, i've got a place near barcelona, we should try and get a european tour together, france/spain and then portugal, back home via the santander or bilboa ferry, it would be a nice week/10 days in the sun with great empty roads, i hear that driving can be a dangerous in portugal tho mate.......
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

bigspanishmarty wrote:very nice buddy, i've got a place near barcelona, we should try and get a european tour together, france/spain and then portugal, back home via the santander or bilboa ferry, it would be a nice week/10 days in the sun with great empty roads, i hear that driving can be a dangerous in portugal tho mate.......
Not like London then matey!!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

loads of deaths on the roads in portugal so i'm led to believe, and in london the average speed is so slow that fatal accidents are rare considering the amount of road users there are in london......i hope that anwsers your question kev :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I know mate, just pulling your leg. It amused me following your comments on Mercedes vans on the other post.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote:I know mate, just pulling your leg. It amused me following your comments on Mercedes vans on the other post.
:lol: u got me mate...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!