dimwit

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
alec

dimwit

Post by alec »

A man owned a small farm in Ireland.
The Irish Internal Revenue determined he was not paying proper wages to his staff and sent an investigator out to interview him.
"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them!," demanded the investigator.
"Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for three years. I pay him €200 a week plus free room and board.
"The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her €150 per week plus free room and board."
"Then there's the halfwit. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about €10 a week.
He pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."
"That's the guy I want to talk to...the halfwit!" said the agent.
"That would be me," replied the farmer.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
AMCQ46

Re: dimwit

Post by AMCQ46 »

That's the truth about farming....half the income on my brothers farm comes from working the EU grants and subsidys! He couldn't make ends meet if he was just Selling livestock, and he works 7 days week and thinks a week in a caravan when its pissing down outside is a summer holiday!

On the up side he has 1400 acres of off road play ground, the local roads are like the tt course, he has a huge workshop and all the tools you might need and the nearest neighbour is 3 miles away.
AMcQ