Back in The Game !

General Bike chat
BBUK01

Back in The Game !

Post by BBUK01 »

Well after some scary experiences with my old storms such as knumb throttle hand and front cct causing the cylinder head to clobber all 4 valves and costing nearly £700 to get sorted, I started changing my bike from one type to another. I have tried triples which are nice, I have tried various IL4's which have been very, very fast, some extremely light bikes and some that it felt like you would need a tow truck to move if it was on shingle.

I have found myself drifting back to a '98 Black VTR Firestorm, with heated grips, carbon hugger, carbon scorpion race cans, dark smoked double bubble screen, belly pan and all topped off with a kin loud but deep thumping sound from those lovely cans.

Back to replica hunting, methinks and the nice V-Twin grunt and sound....... :thumbup:

WITH SKILL COMES SPEED
benny hedges

Re: Back in The Game !

Post by benny hedges »

nice one :)

might i suggest you do the obvious before you get bitten again.... :roll:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome back...........need to change the picture from orange to black otherwise I will get confused :D
AMcQ
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

Hey BB, nice to see you again!
I'm heading your way on Monday, to SES racing in attleborough, for the beginning of my next project....
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Jonesey wrote:Hey BB, nice to see you again!
I'm heading your way on Monday, to SES racing in attleborough, for the beginning of my next project....
whats this new project, I have not heard you mention anything??