Peculiar grunting noise

General Biker Banter
tony.mon

Peculiar grunting noise

Post by tony.mon »

in the tennis.
What's that all about?
I'm going to give it a go, grunting as I go into bends, to see if it makes any difference, but TBH I'm a bit sceptical.

Two more rounds and all we'll have left for Brits to cheer for is the ball boy.

And frankly that grass is a disgrace.
Despite not watering my lawn it's better than Wimbledon's, maybe they just need to leave the roof off occasionally when it's raining- and putting a cover on every time is just going to make it go brown as well.
Have they no idea at all?

Instead of all that thwacking and grunting they need to watch Gardener's World on the other side.

Or the paint drying channel.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
benny hedges

Re: Peculiar grunting noise

Post by benny hedges »

they need to veg it under blue light full 12hrs a day mate and up the nitrogen.
summer sunlight is no good for green, only for flowering.
fizzy pop works wonders too believe it or not... cola is rammed with phosphorous and bubbly co2, perfect ph for vegging. :Smoke2:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Dear Benny Titmarsh & Tony Dimock,
I have been having trouble with aphids on me budlia. Can the panel give me some advice?

:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

:lol: It's the 'ladies' grunting that gets me (going, not)
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Kev L wrote:Dear Benny Titmarsh & Tony Dimock,

I have been having trouble with aphids on me budlia. Can the panel give me some advice?

:lol:
at your service sir....
rinse & repeat. :Beer Popcorn:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Dear Benny Titmarsh,
You appear to have misunderstood my request. I am not currently suffering from any form of genital malady, however I will remember for the next bout.
I misunderstood your earlier discussion and mistook you & Mr Mon for a pair of horticulturists, not pox doctors. My error I must apologise as I don't wish to offend anyones sensibilities.
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF