which colour is the best????

General Bike chat
Furrybiker

Re: which colour is the best????

Post by Furrybiker »

lumpyv wrote:mines dark blue with yellow wheels. not my my first choice but it was 2nd hand (obviously)

is that the colour your calling teal? wiki says its a blue/green which my bike most deff is not
If its a metallic blue then its the "teal" or petrel or petrol blue, I think the only other blue is a solid colour
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Think I prefer the teal to the medium blue!

:Beer Popcorn:

TAKE COVER!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

wells thats that then . mines a medium blue, i prefer the candy blue colour but i think ive only seen that on the later models. mine looks ok in bright sunlight when its all polished up. i think an orange one with black carbon pipes would look good?

anyone got a picture of a teal one?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Furrybiker wrote:Think I prefer the teal!

:Beer Popcorn:

TAKE COVER!
I will hunt you down like the dog you are and attach wires to your testicles. Or is that just me over reacting? Never did take criticism well.

:evil: :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

OK mine is teal, it is an odd colour as it looks ok in bright sun, a bit wrong in cloudy weather, as the copper who nicked me a few weeks ago said "It's very Japanese isnt it" you can see what they meant but is just isnt quite right to our tastes.

Still its mine and I like it :p