how many??

General Biker Banter
lumpyv

how many??

Post by lumpyv »

says on here that there are 3045 members so i guess thats about 3045 storms. anybody know how many were sold in the UK??

just wondered
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
benny hedges

Re: how many??

Post by benny hedges »

if you browse through the member list mate you will find a big percentage of them are inactive from years ago or spammers who regd but never verified their account.
in its day the firestorm was quite a good seller but ive no idea how many were sold in the uk.
dont forget it's an older model like, and subtract the number that have been crashed, broken for spares, and all the cct failures!

i regd here before i bought one, and on a few other model specific sites before i made my mind up to buy a vtr & i know a few owners who have never heard of this site & dont even use tinternet.
- i would imaging theres a lot more than 3045 firestorms still on the road though.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
lumpyv

Re: how many??

Post by lumpyv »

yeah good points. i have been on 2 wheels with a motor since august 1976( wonder where that raleigh runabout is now?) and have always had an interest in bikes to a greater or lesser degree since then and i just could,nt remember seeing many new ones between ,97 and ,05 . mind you at that time i was not such an active biker?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.