import identification

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
wabbithunter

import identification

Post by wabbithunter »

evening all,

Can anybody tell me how to identify which country my bike is imported from? im convinced mine is down on power, although i am comparing this to the last bike i was riding,(t595 daytona)

cheers
Dean
benny hedges

Re: import identification

Post by benny hedges »

afaik there is no major difference in the output of imports, except maybe the california model with strict emmission controls / pair system etc (rip it out lol)
are you sure it hasnt been restricted to 33 by a previous owner?
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

I thought that French bikes were lower powered? I thought that in general, bikes in France are limited or reduced in power for some reason?
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Seat of the pants doesn't work for vee twins, if your'e used to an il4.

So stick it on a dyno to check, around 102 or so for a standard one, around 105 for one that's been dynojetted and with race cans and air filter.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
wabbithunter

Post by wabbithunter »

its not restricted to 33hp, that much i do know. i'l investigate the pair valve option, prob the same as my tl.