WORKSHOP DAY.

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Snoogle

Re: WORKSHOP DAY.

Post by Snoogle »

Might be a bit difficult.....theres no tank and no lights lol I'd deffo wanna come to the next one though!! 8) (if there is one)

Told my spray guy to pull his finger out this morning after I saw the sun out!!! :twisted:
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Fair enough.
Just send the girl in your avatar piccy instead...... :clap:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Are you sure?

She looks like this......

A head full of fears has no room for dreams
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

She any good with spanners?
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

Did'nt know Mick Hucknall was still about.
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Alright, time for a last call for people who want to come along next Saturday, the 19th March, to the workshop day at my house in Sevenoaks, Kent, about 10 mins from J3 on the M25.

So far we have:
Bazza696 (the Man for CCT's)
Jonesy (the Man for brakes
Darknomad
Alec
Elric
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti
Styler4077

If you want to come along to join in, get some help, work on your own bike, or just have a social chat, see a few other people's bikes, a bbq and a rideout, PM me and I'll give you the address and details.

For those on the list above, it would be helpful if you would copy and paste the names list (use the "Quote" button) into a new message and list the jobs we will be tackling.

We'll have enough cover if it's raining.

All welcome, as ever.
Tony :thumbup:
alec

Post by alec »

tony.mon wrote:Alright, time for a last call for people who want to come along next Saturday, the 19th March, to the workshop day at my house in Sevenoaks, Kent, about 10 mins from J3 on the M25.

So far we have:
Darknomad
Alec carb balancing & throttle mod (i have a pot from a 35mm film) just a general check over if poss please.i'll fit valves without removing carbs.
Elric
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti
Styler4077

If you want to come along to join in, get some help, work on your own bike, or just have a social chat, see a few other people's bikes, a bbq and a rideout, PM me and I'll give you the address and details.

For those on the list above, it would be helpful if you would copy and paste the names list (use the "Quote" button) into a new message and list the jobs we will be tackling.

All welcome, as ever.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

alec wrote:
tony.mon wrote:Alright, time for a last call for people who want to come along next Saturday, the 19th March, to the workshop day at my house in Sevenoaks, Kent, about 10 mins from J3 on the M25.

So far we have:
Darknomad
Alec carb balancing & throttle mod (i have a pot from a 35mm film) just a general check over if poss please.i'll fit valves without removing carbs.
Elric
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti
Styler4077
Wicky (front pot carb balance insert inserting - small hands required)

All welcome, as ever.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Darknomad

Post by Darknomad »

Wicky wrote:
alec wrote:

So far we have:
Darknomad manual ccts, carb balance, forks if i get springs, shims if im lucky on the day to have right shims from a local shop or tone :D
Elric
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti
Styler4077

All welcome, as ever.
east london/essex [leyton ]
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

i'll post my box of shims off to tony's in time.... swaps for the ones you take out - but mark the size on them pls & dont fkin mix them all up!! :Ball Kick:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Darknomad

Post by Darknomad »

:thumbup: :Beer Popcorn:
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

alec wrote:
tony.mon wrote:
Alright, time for a last call for people who want to come along next Saturday, the 19th March, to the workshop day at my house in Sevenoaks, Kent, about 10 mins from J3 on the M25.

So far we have:
Jonesy (BRAKES. Any and all aspects thereof, full caliper strips etc.) Be glad to help.
Darknomad
Elric
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti (making the tea)
Styler4077

All welcome, as ever.
Tony
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
Darknomad

Post by Darknomad »

Where did my worklist go lol
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

So far we have:
Bazza696 (the Man for CCT's- some spare modified manual ones will be available on the day)
Jonesy (the Man for BRAKES. Any and all aspects thereof, full caliper strips etc.) Be glad to help.
Darknomad- manual ccts fitted and timed, carb balance, forks if i get springs, and valve shims if im lucky on the day to have right shims from a local shop or Tony .Mon :D
Alec- carb balancing & QA throttle mod (i have a pot from a 35mm film) just a general check over if poss please.i'll fit carb balancer take-offs without removing carbs (small hands!)
Elric
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti Tea making (wait 'til you see the hi-tech kettle!)
Styler4077
Matinik46
Macv2 -just joining in, and watching
+If I get time: fitting uprated master cylinder on my yellow one, and sorting starting prob with spare (RED) storm....Tony
I
elric

Post by elric »

So far we have:
Bazza696 (the Man for CCT's- some spare modified manual ones will be available on the day)
Jonesy (the Man for BRAKES. Any and all aspects thereof, full caliper strips etc.) Be glad to help.
Darknomad- manual ccts fitted and timed, carb balance, forks if i get springs, and valve shims if im lucky on the day to have right shims from a local shop or Tony .Mon
Alec- carb balancing & QA throttle mod (i have a pot from a 35mm film) just a general check over if poss please.i'll fit carb balancer take-offs without removing carbs (small hands!)
Elric - Making sure Yeti is working to the right specifications and tolerances.
Robwestwick
Parkergb6
Blob748
Yeti Tea making (wait 'til you see the hi-tech kettle!)
Styler4077
Matinik46
Macv2 -just joining in, and watching
+If I get time: fitting uprated master cylinder on my yellow one, and sorting starting prob with spare (RED) storm....Tony
I
It's only easy if you know the answer!