hi

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
alec

hi

Post by alec »

Hello everyone, new here so be gentle, i have a 98 vtr1000 firestorm in the fastest colour (red) and love it,
alec :thumbup:
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
lofty690

Re: hi

Post by lofty690 »

welcome alec new myself so enjoy plenty of stuff on here they know everything .
uptonpark64

Post by uptonpark64 »

a lot of the "stuffed shirts" on this forum have probably forgotten more than i'll ever know! if they say something needs doing, its probably gospel that it needs doing!!!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I wonder who he could mean :problem:
Rich.

benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

cupasoop wrote:I wonder who he could mean :problem:
lol - google definition.... :lol:

A stuffed shirt refers to someone who is inflexible, a fuddy-duddy, or consumed with an unjustified opinion of great self-importance. The idiom can also mean someone is conservative. The idiom has come into the English language fairly recently, with a few explanations for its origins. The stuffed shirt bears some resemblance to the empty suit, a person whose importance is greatly over exaggerated. Both imply a sort of useless quality to someone and a person who is likely to bore you.

i'm sure he must be thinking of some other webbeh :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Welcome to the Form mate, dont be put off by the shirt stuffing!! :lol:

they are consenting adults on the internet, what more do you expect :lol: :thumbup:
AMcQ
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

AMCQ46 wrote:Welcome to the Form mate, dont be put off by the shirt stuffing!! :lol:
i think the r was a typo :biker:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
alec

Post by alec »

benny hedges wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:Welcome to the Form mate, dont be put off by the shirt stuffing!! :lol:
i think the r was a typo :biker:
Possibly :clap:
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image