WSB

Any racing related stuff
Kev L

WSB

Post by Kev L »

Did anyone see the podium for race 2 WSB? What a shame Cal Crutchlow didn't flatten the Roman knob head, sorry Emporor. Biaggi didn't enjoy Cal's celebration with the fizzy and got busy with his elbows, Richard. :?
This followed Biaggi throwing his teddy out of the pram because he got stuffed by Haslam & Checa in the final corner of race 1, he would'nt shake hands or talk to anyone. :thumbdown:
I know the guy is very talented, irrespective of the legality of his bike, but he really is the most insufferable butt!
I think Mr Rossi had him pretty well sussed.
:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
benny hedges

Re: WSB

Post by benny hedges »

ahahah bunch of nobs lol!
save it for after ffs... good rider biaggi but typical tali :Ball Kick:
theink he was miffed cos it ruined his eyeliner :lol:

who was that crying his eyes out btw? :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Michel Fabrizio, another Roman. How did they ever have an Empire when they spend most of the time in tears?
Bloody Johnny Foriegner, whatever happened to the stiff upper lip :D
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I didnt get to see the podium bits, but I was betting that Max would not be soo happy with the attention he has been getting from those Brit skallys!.

But this weekends racing has been the best for a longtime...........Rossi & Lorenzo fighting it out in last 5 laps wow, that had me on the edge of my seat shouting at the TV at 7am :clap:

Then WSB had some great fights right through the field....great sport :thumbup:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Thanks for adding that, a little beyond me as yet. :D
SWAGGER

Post by SWAGGER »

Just made him look a tw@. Shame. Good racing though.
The force is strong with this one!!!

Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere
Yamaha FJR1300
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Right, that's it.
I'm not buying an RSV4R now.
Was gonna, but not now.

I have a feeling that Cal will make his reply at a racetrack near you sometime soon.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.