N.E.C. today

General Bike chat
elmer fud

N.E.C. today

Post by elmer fud »

Went for a look at the n.e.c. today, had a look at all the new stuff and I can honestly say I wasn't tempted at all.
I thought the 999 looked pants, the Benelli looked decent, but I really rated the Mondial. All of which are totally out of my price range!
Wimped out though, went in the car. On the way back doing about 90 as you do and was passed by a HRC coloured storm on the M6 near knutsford.
From what I saw of it (briefly) it looked tremendous, anyone on here by any chance?
Take it to bits, put back together, nothing left in box...woohoo!
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

sounds like that was speedys old storm 8) now owned by blackstorm ? i think :wink:
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

so really not impressed by the show then...(i've never been)????
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

It was me dodging the rain clouds :cry: . Your right the show was pretty dissapointing I couldnt even buy any bits as speedys bike seems to have every extra known to man allready on it :lol: :wink: .
Cheers :wink:
MIDLIFECRISIS

nec

Post by MIDLIFECRISIS »

i also went on sunday, got bloody soaked walking from the car park, not a good start :cry: thought the benelli tornado was the dogs do das :D , the pole dancer looked like she was sucking a lemon, apart from that no different to my last visit 3 years ago
Loopy

Lost

Post by Loopy »

Blackstorm.

That bike looks absolutely gorgeous. Top marks for riding it to the show. You put us car driving nancies to shame !!!

One question though. Were you lost ? Elmer was up the M6, I thought you lived Oxford way? That bloody Spaghetti Junction has got a lot to answer for !
LOOPY
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Started as a visit to the show :) . Ended up showing bike off to relatives, :D only took three tankfulls and a marathon cleaning session when I got home :cry: