stormin sussies

General Bike chat
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

stormcloud wrote:Actually, I'm lucky. Last time I was without a bike, the missus actually told me to get another one. She reckons I'm heaps easier to live with when I can go riding whenever I feel like it......hmmm...
Funny that, my wife also doesn't want me to be without a bike for too long for similar reasons!! 8)

stormcloud wrote:Re: the springs, YEP, I've told her how dangerous it is if you cant brake really hard and now she is insisting I get them real soon.
Ah, the old "it's a safety issue card". It worked for me too!! :lol:
JT

Post by JT »

Hi Al,
How much are you after for the WP shock?Cheers,Jon
firestorm_al
Site Admin

RE:WP Shock

Post by firestorm_al »

Hi JT,

I'm afraid that Fluffy has already made an offer for the shocker :( . If he changes his mind you'll have first refusal.

Al.
JT

Post by JT »

Cheers anyway Al,
I've just seen an earlier post that you got your shock for £240.00.HPS quoted me £550.00 [resy type,i presume?] if you don't mind me asking where did you get your's from?Cheers,Jon
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

JT wrote:Cheers anyway Al,
I've just seen an earlier post that you got your shock for £240.00.HPS quoted me £550.00 [resy type,i presume?] if you don't mind me asking where did you get your's from?Cheers,Jon
I wish it was 240, that's what I told the wife! (Add another 100 to get the actual price) :oops:
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

You got me thinking there about how much I payed for my shock. Found the recipt and turns out it was £287 with the discount from Demon Tweeks back at the end of June!

Then I was landed bit a bill cause I then found out that my suspension linkages were seized 8O