Billet CCT

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
TUG

Re: Billet CCT

Post by TUG »

I'd Rather buy yours than APE ones due to the fact i'll have them sooner. Hopefuly they will be cheaper? :shifty:
rumpleforeskin

Post by rumpleforeskin »

TUG wrote:I'd Rather buy yours than APE ones due to the fact i'll have them sooner. Hopefuly they will be cheaper? :shifty:

true enough, i have been waiting for some APE CCT's from debbens for over a month, seem to be a shortage. The APE costs are not so bad when considering the price and hassle that would be involved when the valve and pistons decide they want to occupy the same place at the same time.

This is a job i want to get done sooner rather than later as my front cct spring has far less tension than the rear and causes the chain to slap when i get over 3000rpm, i have ordered a pair of used tensioners from ebay which should keep me going for a while
TUG

Post by TUG »

rumpleforeskin wrote:
TUG wrote:I'd Rather buy yours than APE ones due to the fact i'll have them sooner. Hopefuly they will be cheaper? :shifty:

true enough, i have been waiting for some APE CCT's from debbens for over a month, seem to be a shortage. The APE costs are not so bad when considering the price and hassle that would be involved when the valve and pistons decide they want to occupy the same place at the same time.

This is a job i want to get done sooner rather than later as my front cct spring has far less tension than the rear and causes the chain to slap when i get over 3000rpm, i have ordered a pair of used tensioners from ebay which should keep me going for a while
Stop riding it. Thats your warning sign, if you continue to use the bike it is going to fail completely! :wave: cylinder.
rumpleforeskin

Post by rumpleforeskin »

TUG wrote: Stop riding it. Thats your warning sign, if you continue to use the bike it is going to fail completely! :wave: cylinder.
its just sitting in my garden for now :(
Rider on a Storm

Post by Rider on a Storm »

Details posted on new thread TT cct (at last)
Tray