Oi Wayne!!!

General Bike chat
firestorm996

Oi Wayne!!!

Post by firestorm996 »

So what did you think of Del's VTR then m8?

Did you want it sir?!?! Ooh, suits you sir!! :biggrin
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Two words - Feckin Gorgeous!

Talk about pain staking attention to detail and quality.

The sound! Even that has got an air of quality to it - refined almost.

And my God, does Del know his sh1t or what!!

Want it? Oh hell yes!! Problems though.

1) I would have to ride it - no way I could have that amount of dosh sitting in the garage waiting for summer - the wife would plant a bread knife in my chest without a doubt!

2) What else can I have for 10biguns that I can ride all the time. SP2? Blackbird? New Blade? (I like Hondas!) All of which I could get with spare change for some special bits.

Bit of an emotional roller coaster this one! I've given myself a deadline of midday 19/11 to make a decision (partly why Im still up at 23:00 on a school night!!)
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

WayneM wrote:Two words - Feckin Gorgeous!

Talk about pain staking attention to detail and quality.
Told ya!!! :wink2
The sound! Even that has got an air of quality to it - refined almost.
Oh yes, that'll be the moriwaki titaniums, finest quality system for the VTR on the planet BAR NONE. :wink2
And my God, does Del know his sh1t or what!!
He ain't got a clue....taught him everything he knows....I wish. :biggrin
Want it? Oh hell yes!! Problems though.

1) I would have to ride it - no way I could have that amount of dosh sitting in the garage waiting for summer - the wife would plant a bread knife in my chest without a doubt!
That's not a problem in itself. You seem to keep your bikes pretty clean, and Del would be doing a few engine mods (like swapping the ignition for instance) to make it less of an animal for daily use.
2) What else can I have for 10biguns that I can ride all the time. SP2? Blackbird? New Blade? (I like Hondas!) All of which I could get with spare change for some special bits.
There's special then there's SPECIAL!!! Besides, you wouldn't be paying 10k for it, more like 9 given the (crashed!) state of your VTR. Then you got a grands worth of mario fairing to sell on, plus you keep the carbon tank. And Del's got another 500 quids worth of work to do on it.
Bit of an emotional roller coaster this one! I've given myself a deadline of midday 19/11 to make a decision (partly why Im still up at 23:00 on a school night!!)
You know you want to....500 quids worth of titanium bolts...Formula 1 style hose connectors...MV Agusta seat unit....think of the kudos man!!

Your choice at the end of the day, but don't be surprised to see someone riding it after its been in streetfighters magazine (at which point the price will go up). :wink2
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

where can i see piccys then.........i'm intrigued.......(no... i havnt got that sort of money, but interested anyway......)