It's Goody!

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
goody

It's Goody!

Post by goody »

Haven't got many pics on my laptop.
Still this one gives you an idea of what makes me happy. Out with some friends and covered in c**p!
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Re: It's Goody!

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

Looks like fun, something I would love to try, never been scramblying / off roading.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Thats a cool pic :)
SP1's rock!
goody

Post by goody »

Found one from the Isle of man a bit of the island not shown on the TT
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Goody mate,

It looks like we have at least 3 hobbies in common and nearly 3 bikes in common!

Looks like the trials bike is a beta rev3, that was my first one [till the mains went] and my green lane GG is a 200, and you have the 300. and I am guessing there is a Firestorm in the collection or you wouldnt be on this site

do you also have a new compressor in your garage.? :p .........that would be too spooky.

PS I also find that a good grass banking is more reliable than the GG sidestand
AMcQ
goody

Post by goody »

I have got a compressor in the garage but it's not new!
Yes the trials bike was a bets rev3 270 gone now been replaced by an old GasGas 250 JTR '96 and the Gasser 300 was replaced by a 200 (much better for enduro's) and now an '86 KDX (times are hard!)
Yes just got myself a Firestorm I needed something reliable to get to work on and it was offered to me by a mate at a price I couldn't refuse.
Where are you located?
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Had a KDX E2 as my first greenlane bike, and I wish I had kept it! only fault it had was it would eat through the gears on the LH side powervalve with vibration. before I sold it I ended up fitting a steel gear in place of the aluminium cast part, that seemed to work.

Had it tuned great for the lanes with an FMF fatty pipe, the to taken off the airbox and new needle in the carb [was a tip from some USA racer on the interweb], but the suspension was a bit crap for enduro, so upgraded to an Alfer 250 which got nicked just after I had fully rebuilt it! and then I got the gasser 200. But the KDX was a better bike for greenlanes, fuel range, comfort, more bottom end, less vibration..........but as most of the lanes are closed now that wont matter!

I am based in Solihull just east of Birmingham, but ride trials up in Derby or over in Shropshire if there is none local.
AMcQ
vtwin goody

Post by vtwin goody »

how weird !my names goody and i once had a gas gas ec 250,awesome bike,great pics by the way